Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

And now, an overly complex solution to a well and solved problem.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xAUkGxaLVfE

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

Galaga Galaxian posted:

And then that one annoying kid decides you've all got to go back to your lovely normal lives. :argh:

It's escapism! It's not healthy! :colbert:

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

My Brother, My Brother, and Me did a one-off episode where they played D&D with their dad a while ago and they just spun it off into a bimonthly podcast called The Adventure Zone.

The first episode is a bit rough because there's a lot of rule checking, but the second episode is smoother.

Waffleman_ fucked around with this message at 03:53 on Dec 9, 2014

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

Jimbozig posted:

Man, gently caress this team rocket bullshit.

A party of a collector and breeder, a trainer, a poke-scientist, and a poke-fashion consultant go on a quest to find the shiny Nosepass and save Puce Town from the rampaging herd of Zigzagoons (what could be causing their strange behaviour?), all while winning first prize at the pageant! Is it juvenile? Sure, but you can't tell me that pretending to be a magical nerd, a roided up moron, and a criminal beating up skeletons and saving the world is the height of grown-up behaviour.

I wanna DO THIS!

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I would like all the good people of TG to keep me in their prayers this week as I sift through the twenty-two goddamn applications to this PBP game.

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

Ratpick posted:

The bolded one is where the PCs realize the entire adventure was just the setup to a terrible dad joke.

The PCs reach the villain's stronghold.

"We're here to defeat you!"

"Welcome, Here to Defeat You, I'm Garland the Destroyer!"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

Merry Christmas and a big hearty thank you to all of you for making my first true year in this hobby a great time.

• Locked thread