Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dream Weaver
Jan 23, 2007
Sweat Baby, sweat baby

psydude posted:

I love this new trend of making 1LTs COs so that it doesn't count for their major board.

Why would that not count? Wait no I got it, because Army.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dream Weaver
Jan 23, 2007
Sweat Baby, sweat baby

calmasahinducow posted:

The Army Reserve is so short on O3-O4s that OERs don't matter that much for promotion. As long as all the blocks are checked and you don't have any referred OERs, DUIs, etc.. you are good to go.

Tell me more about my unlimited growth potential... 1 year and 4 months to O3.
Also: got (maybe) offered BN S-4 at the CA BN I want to join instead of company command/XO because they have too many NDMOS-Q O2/O3 guys in CA slots. Thoughts?

Dream Weaver
Jan 23, 2007
Sweat Baby, sweat baby

11b1p posted:

404th cause he wants to wear flair on his uniform.

Well it was the 404th now I am looking at the 411th since they can't triple slot their S-4 position. I will pm you thanks.

Dream Weaver
Jan 23, 2007
Sweat Baby, sweat baby

EVA BRAUN BLOWJOBS posted:

Hey guys check out this sick tramp stamp I got after jumping out of an airplane five times.

Dream Weaver
Jan 23, 2007
Sweat Baby, sweat baby

Triggs posted:

At the airfield with about 30 others

Best part is I don't even have to pay for gas

*goes to take a piss while 100's of dollars of JP-8 burns*

I love the smell of jp-8 in the morning.

Dream Weaver
Jan 23, 2007
Sweat Baby, sweat baby

not caring here posted:

The only mission I was ever involved with was helping high ranking dickheads feel self important, and doing the paperwork shuffle.

And the only freedom I helped support was telling my dudes to leave early and have their phone handy in case we actually had something to do.

Put this man up for an ARCOM immediately.

Dream Weaver
Jan 23, 2007
Sweat Baby, sweat baby

Nimmy posted:

Deployed with no real mission. PSG told us the other day, no poo poo, that the current mission is now "morale". Everyone laughed.

Sorry, what MOS are you? 92S? If so then yes otherwise :clint: hmmmm.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dream Weaver
Jan 23, 2007
Sweat Baby, sweat baby

Oxygenpoisoning posted:

Then again I'm a retard with a CS degree still in the Army...

Me too buddy. Army IT is painful for me and has caused me no end of stupidity.

• Locked thread