Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Laranzu
Jan 18, 2002

Pandasmores posted:

If I remember correctly, you can't add into TSP if you get out early. Is it possible to roll it over to some other investment through Navy Fed? Anyone have any experience loving around with something like this?

You can roll tsp into other retirement accounts
https://www.tsp.gov/planparticipation/withdrawals/requestingWithdrawal.shtml

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Laranzu
Jan 18, 2002
Done with another A school. Commence drinking and beard growing for a few weeks!

Laranzu
Jan 18, 2002
Just had to trim my disgusting PCS leave beard a bit. It still gets to live for another week or so though!

Laranzu
Jan 18, 2002
I am so full of Christmas cheer (tequila, milagro select barrel reserve) my wife got me

Laranzu
Jan 18, 2002

orange juche posted:

TFW you get selected for orders to CID Corry Station to be an instructor. :peanut:

I jumped up and started shouting gently caress YES when I opened the email, and everyone looked at me like I am insane.

(Pensacola is rather near my hometown, only a couple hours away, and instructor duty is cake)

So long Japan, I'm headed home :getin:

I've never talked to a staff member at Corry that didn't hate their life. I just transferred out after my third time back. It's worse than ever mil side.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Laranzu
Jan 18, 2002

Stultus Maximus posted:

I believe the answer is that at the highest levels, NECC is a giant directionless ball of gently caress.

They built a pullup bar at one building I worked at one time. That was cool.

• Locked thread