Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SPACE HOMOS
Jan 12, 2005

Recently my ~CRAZY UNCLE~ moved near my mom so I have been seeing him frequently. He joined the Navy right out of highschool and was kicked out twice. Then somehow got into the Army until he was medically discharged a couple years ago. I can't tell if he is deaf or crazy, but if you get him going on the Navy in the 70s he says he hated it. I told him about liberty buddies, cinderella curfew being standard, etc. He said that sounds like ever more bullshit and he wouldn't have made it (I don't know what that means exactly as he was kicked out for drugs I think).

He claims that SNCOs were always out to gently caress you over and the navy didn't care about sailors. Says when he joined the army it was a lot better as they supposedly take care of their guys. I don't remember the navy constantly trying to gently caress me but yeah a lot of senior enlisted were pretty lovely and would definitely throw you under the bus.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SPACE HOMOS
Jan 12, 2005

What about pro boner instead?

• Locked thread