Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus

Angry Fish posted:

$75?! What does $75 get you?

Mast.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus
I never had an issue with my OBA or EAB having a seal after I had been at sea for weeks without shaving.

Long as it's not some ZZ top beard poo poo it's fine.

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus

Pandasmores posted:

There should be a GiP spreadsheet or something with the various ratings and MOS that you can grab with the personal experience of chances people got to go to school/time spent with operations over family. Maybe we could save some poor DEPper from picking something that would make them miserable or hate the Navy over.

lmbo

it's not the rates as much as the lpo & chief you get that will decide that poo poo

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus

Sir Lucius posted:

He's also probably the most helpful person in the Navy threads, so there's no way he could be an officer or a chief :smug:

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus
Enjoy getting hooked up with the good deals.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus
this thread is so last year

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3691933

ded fucked around with this message at 12:33 on Jan 2, 2015

• Locked thread