Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

It's okay if you have any questions.

Mehuyael posted:

I'll be voting for Aristocrat Jorgen, because if he has amnesia he must be important!

This sounds like good reasoning.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

Stabbey_the_Clown posted:

By the way, are my script embellishments entertaining, or just a waste of time?

They're good. Keep doing them.

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

Mraagvpeine posted:

It's not that I don't want to vote, it's just that I'm not good at understanding this game and don't know what to vote for.

Same here. I suspect that the only people who really understand the mechanics of the game are the ones who've played it before. I'm just following along for the story.

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

Agreed.

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

EponymousMrYar posted:

I couldn't help but snigger at having Ghor be the name for the major warrior's town. Since it sounds like gore.

It might be a reference to Gor:

quote:

Gor is the parallel universe Counter-Earth setting for an extended series of novels by John Norman that combine philosophy, erotica, and science fiction. The series has been variously referred to by several names including: Chronicles of Counter-Earth, Tarl Cabot Saga, Chronicles of Gor, and Gorean Saga. The customs, terminology and imagery depicted in these books inspired a Gorean subculture, with lifestyle adherents online and off.

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

I don't generally watch the videos, but if you mark something as must watch, then I would watch that one.

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

Maybe it's just cause I'm not playing, but I think the plot is losing a bit of its punch because there are so many sidequests so early on. If they had you on rails a bit longer and opened up the world a bit later in the game, I think some of what's happened would have a bigger impact.

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

I didn't see that coming.

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

In fact, if we hadn't completed the urgent quests of Balterossa, Royotia, and Melphina, those Remnants would also have fallen into the Conqueror's hands.

Does this have gameplay consequences, or is it just story?

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

At this point the Conqueror seems to be pretty much a total unknown. He showed up, he kicked rear end, and then he left without really revealing anything about himself.

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

I can't add any more info to the third post, so I think I'll just delete all the extensive info on party members, just leaving a short bio and some comments on their role. If anyone has some better ideas, or objections, let me know.

Use the test poster, and split up the character info into multiple posts if necessary.

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

Post a video if in the description you can say "You should watch this because..." and have a reasonable end to that sentence.

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

Don't think too hard! Let's just hit stuff!

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

How much of the game is left after that?

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

Glazius posted:

And what is someone with all the Remnants going to do? Whatever he drat well pleases, that's what.

It doesn't really seem like the Conqueror needs all the Remnants to do whatever he wants, though.

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

He said that monsters spawn in Fornstrand this time of year, so maybe there are other times that it's safe.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

He's nowhere near that crowd.

• Locked thread