Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bert of the Forest
Apr 27, 2013

Shucks folks, I'm speechless. Hawf Hawf Hawf!

seorin posted:

:mario: The Big Raffle :mario:

Wow! What a hefty list this be! Alrighty well I suppose my top five choices would be:

Gauntlet
Deus Ex: Human Revolution Director's Cut
Betrayer
Cook, Serve, Delicious
Gunpoint

and just in case: http://steamcommunity.com/id/bredgentleman/

Happy holidays and thanks for all the wonderful gifts and contests! These are always fun to look forward to, and it was great fun participating.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jordan7hm
Feb 17, 2011

Lipstick Apathy
I'm not big on participating in these but reading them is great. Thanks for all the work with this seorin / kragger / anyone else. Merry Xmas!

Ragequit
Jun 1, 2006

Lipstick Apathy
Don't let anyone tell you that putting Christmas cookies on your tits isn't worth your time! Happy holidays to all.

Fun list of games, so here's a few for the bottom of the list:

Nekro
Lilly Looking Through
Tiny Barbarian DX
Betrayer
Book of Unwritten Tales

Downs Duck
Nov 19, 2005
"It's only after we've lost everything that we're free do to anything"
Haven't been able to check in for a while, but this was a nice surprise, didn't even know you guys were doing a raffle.

If still available, I would like, in the following order, please:
-Lara Croft and the Temple of Osiris
-Saints Row 4
-Gauntlet
-Tesla Effect
-Don't Starve

Edit with the updated/remaining games, as per Seorin's request, December 29th:
-Tesla Effect
-Cognition
-Don't Starve
-Ghostbusters
-Humble THQ Bundle (BTA)
-Saints Row Franchise Pack
-Gone Home (with Soundtrack)
-DYAD
-Lilly Looking Through

If they are not available, please just give any other titles I could have chosen to the next person on the list. Merry Christmas and thank you for having the awesome contests!

SteamID: http://steamcommunity.com/id/ghost_of_bukowski/

Downs Duck fucked around with this message at 04:50 on Dec 31, 2014

Gromit
Aug 15, 2000

I am an oppressed White Male, Asian women wont serve me! Save me Campbell Newman!!!!!!!

seorin posted:

Contest #6 Winners:
2nd: Gromit

Awesome! Thanks again guys for a great Xmas competition.

Raffle Prizes:
Far Cry 4
Gauntlet*
Grid Autosport
Botanicula
The Room

seorin
May 23, 2005

2 Sun's Dusk (Day 78)
Of the Seven Visions of Seven Trials of the Incarnate, I have now fulfilled the Fifth Trial.
The first 3 have been chosen:

Bert of the Forest - Gauntlet (from Kragger)
Downs Duck - Lara Croft and the Temple of Osiris (from Kragger)
The Colonel - Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines (from Malek)

Next choices go to Palpek and Lester Shy, then I will continue down the list as I'm able. :)

Lester Shy
May 1, 2002

Goodness no, now that wouldn't do at all!

seorin posted:

Do double winners post two lists? Here's an extra long list in case it's still relevant by the time my name comes up the second time.

Far Cry 4
Gauntlet
Gauntlet
Grid Autosport
Lara Croft and the Temple of Osiris
Nekro
Saints Row IV
The Room
Cognition

http://steamcommunity.com/id/lestershy

Happy holidays and many thanks to seorin and all the judges and donators. I didn't participate as much as previous years, but this thread is always a great time and very amusing.

Entenzahn
Nov 15, 2012

erm... quack-ward
Merry Christmas and thanks again for doing this seroin!

Raffle picks:
Blade Symphony
Kingdom Rush
Driftmoon
Botanicula

Big Mad Drongo
Nov 10, 2006

:mario: Big Raffle :mario:

Merry Christmas, and thanks for running a great contest!

1. Far Cry 4
2. Legend of Dungeon
3. Tiny Barbarian
4. Frayed Knights
5. Kingdom Rush

Princey
Mar 22, 2013
Thanks for running this! It was a ton of fun.

SecretSquirrel
Jun 3, 2003

Masticator

Thanks for running the contests! I had so much fun embarrassing my cat in front of the internet, it almost makes up for all the times she's woken me up by stuffing her face in my mouth. It was also great seeing everyone else's entries, so man creative and funny entries.

Big Raffle Choices:

1) Saints Row 4
2) Legend of Dungeon
3) Spelunky
4) The Room
5) Cook Serve Delicious

Epic Doctor Fetus
Jul 23, 2003

Thank you guys for running this again this year. I hope everyone is having an awesome holidays.

Farcry 4
Gauntlet
Saints Row Franchise/Saints Row 4 (if Franchise is already taken)
Wizardry 6/7
Legend of Dungeon

Steam ID: http://steamcommunity.com/id/pumpaction1034/

EZgrease
Oct 21, 2004

Woah, I wasn't expecting this. Thanks seorin! Merry Christmas everyone!

1. AC Unity
2. Gauntlet
3. Gunpoint
4. The Room
5. Betrayer

https://steamcommunity.com/id/ssblink

NinetySevenA
Feb 10, 2013

seorin posted:

Raffle Prizes:
Gauntlet*
Grid Autosport
Tiny Barbarian DX
Wizardry 6 & 7

Thanks for holding the Giftorama.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/xualwar/

nftyw
Dec 27, 2006

It is a game... where you will put your life on the line.
Lipstick Apathy

Cook Serve Delicious
The Book of Unwritten Tales Digital Deluxe Edition
Lilly Looking Through
Don't Starve
Deus Ex Director's Cut

https://steamcommunity.com/id/nftyw

Had some really nice entries, thanks for hosting this seorin! Merry Christmas!

Breadallelogram
Oct 9, 2012

seorin posted:

Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines
Spelunky
Ghostbusters
Betrayer

Oh, kickass. I didn't know we were doing a raffle! I wish I had had time to participate more than the little thing I did, but it was fun looking at all the funny poo poo that other people came up with. My top 5 picks in order are in the quote. Here's my profile for convenience: http://steamcommunity.com/id/breadallelogram/

Thanks for a fun holiday thread everyone!

aba
Oct 2, 2013

seorin posted:

Contest #6 Winners:
Ragequit, you know how to find Kragger for your prize. Gromit, yours was generously donated by aba. We had a tie for third place (again) so once again both entries win. SecretSquirrel, you can get the key donated by Sandweed from Kragger or from me. Occultatio, you can get the other Shadowrun from Malek.

I'm leaving internet connection behind me for about two days and I'll be back around 8PM Saturday (with very small chance that it will be Sunday) Central European Time. So please have a patience for the third prize.

Raffle Prizes Order:
Lilly Looking Through
Gone Home (with Soundtrack)
Kingdom Rush
Betrayer
Cognition

aba fucked around with this message at 10:55 on Dec 28, 2014

Gromit
Aug 15, 2000

I am an oppressed White Male, Asian women wont serve me! Save me Campbell Newman!!!!!!!

aba posted:

I'm leaving internet connection behind me for about two days and I'll be back around 8PM Saturday (with very small chance that it will be Sunday) Central European Time. So please have a patience for the third prize.

No rush on Talos - take your time. Cheers!

Palpek
Dec 27, 2008

Do you feel it, Zach?
My coffee warned me about it.

Hey seorin and Kragger thanks a lot for doing this, you're my heroes.

I'm not sure how this works so I'll just post a list:

1. Far Cry 4
2. Temple of Osiris
3. Grid Autosport
4. Tiny Barbarian
5. Nekro

seorin
May 23, 2005

2 Sun's Dusk (Day 78)
Of the Seven Visions of Seven Trials of the Incarnate, I have now fulfilled the Fifth Trial.
Progress! Here are the latest picks:

Palpek - Far Cry 4 (from Fart of Presto)
Lester Shy - Gauntlet (from Kragger)
Kuule hain nussivan - The Room (from Malek)
Epic Doctor Fetus - Wizardry 6 & 7 (from Jordan7hm)
Gromit - GRID Autosport (from Sandweed)
westborn - Saints Row?
Entenzahn - Blade Symphony (from Jordan7hm)
Gromit - Botanicula (from Jordan7hm)

Lester Shy (and Bert of the Forest): Kragger's copies of Gauntlet are currently held by Palpek because Steam is weird about 4-packs. Gromit: for GRID, I'll send you the key donated by Sandweed. For Botanicula, get in touch with Jordan7hm. westborn: I screwed up and neglected to update my notes when giving away SR4 earlier, so we only have the franchise pack. If you're ok with that, Malek was the one kind enough to donate it. If you'd rather have Tiny Barbarian DX, that was generously donated by Jordan7hm. Just let me know which so I can actually keep my notes updated this time and not screw up again. :v:

This means we have one less prize than I expected, so I drew one too many winners. My apologies to DARKSEID.

Updated lists:

Winners:
McShit
Epic Doctor Fetus
Entenzahn
Bert of the Forest
Kuule hain nussivan
Big Mad Drongo
Ezgrease
The White Dragon
westborn
Brother Buer
aba
nftyw
Breadallelogram
SecretSquirrel
Shindragon
Downs Duck
Ragequit
The Colonel
astral
NinetySevenA
Lester Shy
RickVoid
Lonely Rolling Star
SecretSquirrel
Ragequit
Big Mad Drongo
Laksa

Prizes:
3089 Futuristic Action RPG
Beatbuddy: Tale of the Guardians
Beatbuddy: Tale of the Guardians
Betrayer
Betrayer
Betrayer
The Book of Unwritten Tales Digital Deluxe Edition
Cognition
Cook Serve Delicious
Defense Grid
Deus Ex: Human Revolution Director's Cut
Don't Starve
Driftmoon
DYAD
Frayed Knights
Ghostbusters
Gone Home (with Soundtrack)
Gunpoint
Kingdom Rush
Legend of Dungeon
Lilly Looking Through
Monaco
Nekro
Saints Row Franchise Pack*
Spelunky
Tesla Effect
Tiny Barbarian DX*
Humble THQ Bundle (BTA)

*one of these will be chosen by westborn, the other is still available.

Jordan7hm
Feb 17, 2011

Lipstick Apathy
My id on steam is /7hm if you need to add me. If you don't, I'll add you as soon as I can.

I know I've got some of you on there already so I'll toss you the games asap (tonight most likely, maybe this afternoon if I can).

Breadallelogram
Oct 9, 2012

DARKSEID DICK PICS, since you fell off the raffle, take your pick from these, if you want any of them:
Dreamcast Collection
Half Minute Hero
Insanely Twisted Shadow Planet
Monaco
Sonic Generations

contact me here: http://steamcommunity.com/id/breadallelogram

Gromit
Aug 15, 2000

seorin posted:

Gromit: for GRID, I'll send you the key donated by Sandweed. For Botanicula, get in touch with Jordan7hm.

Got them both already, so thanks again to Sandweed and Jordan7hm, as well as Seorin for running the whole show and all the people who donated gifts. Fantastic work.

westborn
Feb 25, 2010

seorin posted:

*one of these will be chosen by westborn, the other is still available.

westborn chooses wisely:
Tiny Barbarian DX

Because he already has SR3 and hopes the one to get the Pack doesn't. And if you do: meh, that's also okay I guess.

westborn fucked around with this message at 00:47 on Dec 27, 2014

Lester Shy
May 1, 2002

Goodness no, now that wouldn't do at all!
Gauntlet received. Many thanks to Kragger for the gift and Palpek for facilitating.

Bert of the Forest
Apr 27, 2013

Shucks folks, I'm speechless. Hawf Hawf Hawf!
I received my copy of Gauntlet as well! Much thanks to Kragger and Palpek!

Fart of Presto
Feb 9, 2001
Clapping Larry
I've just arrived home from visiting family and it's 3:30 in the morning. Will get in touch with Palpek tomorrow afternoon :)

RickVoid
Oct 21, 2010
Oh cool. Just saw that I'm on the winner list.

I'd take Cook Serve Delicious. Thanks for another great Festivus guys!

http://steamcommunity.com/id/rickvoid/

Also Ragequit is on that list twice. Dunno if that's supposed to be a thing or not, but you may not be one short.

I need five I guess? Uh...
1- Cook Serve Delicious
2- Ghostbusters
3- Gone Home
4- Don't Starve
5- Defense Grid

RickVoid fucked around with this message at 04:14 on Dec 31, 2014

westborn
Feb 25, 2010
Received Tiny Barbarian DX!

RickVoid posted:

Also Ragequit is on that list twice. Dunno if that's supposed to be a thing or not, but you may not be one short.
It's not just Ragequit, but it's not an error:

seorin posted:

39 games, 27 winners, 12 double winners. Merry Christmas, goons!
And you need a list, because they are in order, not first come first serve. CSD might be gone till it's your turn.

Downs Duck
Nov 19, 2005

westborn posted:

Received Tiny Barbarian DX!

It's not just Ragequit, but it's not an error:

And you need a list, because they are in order, not first come first serve. CSD might be gone till it's your turn.

This is correct. For example, I won two times, in my first win I was the second one served, and in my next win I will be the 20-30th one, or something like that, down the list.

Palpek
Dec 27, 2008

Do you feel it, Zach?
My coffee warned me about it.

Fart of Presto delivered Far Cry 4 to me. Thanks a lot dude, you own!

aba
Oct 2, 2013
I've realized that I still have Batman 2: DC Super Heroes, Hitman Absolution and Serious Sam 3 in my inventory and I will probably never get to play them. If you want them just write at least 15 words explaining why should I give them to you and not play them by myself, add your ID and quote this so I can easily find it. First come, first served.

aba fucked around with this message at 18:01 on Dec 27, 2014

westborn
Feb 25, 2010

aba posted:

I've realized that I still have Batman 2: DC Super Heroes, Hitman Absolution and Serious Sam 3 in my inventory and I will probably never get to play them. If you want them just write at least 15 words explaining why should I give them to you and not play them by myself.
Lego Batman 2:

Because there are no Lego video games idling in my steam library so far. Refrigerator.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/westborn/

/Explanation apparently sufficient, Batman received!
Thanks to my eastern Neighbor!

westborn fucked around with this message at 19:32 on Dec 27, 2014

Kuule hain nussivan
Nov 27, 2008

aba posted:

I've realized that I still have Batman 2: DC Super Heroes, Hitman Absolution and Serious Sam 3 in my inventory and I will probably never get to play them. If you want them just write at least 15 words explaining why should I give them to you and not play them by myself, add your ID and quote this so I can easily find it. First come, first served.

Lego Batman 2:
Despite spending my whole childhood playing with Legos (and the cheaper knockoffs when the depression hit :( ), reading comics, and playing video games, I've never been able to combine these three into one unified product...except maybe now.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/GabbyGabe/

Downs Duck
Nov 19, 2005

aba posted:

Serious Sam 3:
"at least 15 words explaining why should I give them to you and not play them by myself" :v:

Okay, okay, "serious" entry:
I've heard some think it's bad, but I still want to try it since I had fun with the original when it came out years and years ago. It's also a game that seems easy enough to get into and just play without too much hassle and preparation, making it easy to start, go through and finish instead of having it linger in my library for eternity.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/ghost_of_bukowski/

Edit: Thank you, aba, for Serious Sam 3! I'll give you credit in the gift thread too :)

Downs Duck fucked around with this message at 19:32 on Dec 27, 2014

Occultatio
Aug 4, 2005

a massive toolclown who cannot stop causing problems

seorin posted:

Occultatio, you can get the other Shadowrun from Malek.

Hey, cool! Thanks for running this! I will clearly have to up my dogsplay game for next year...

How should I get in touch with Malek?

Gromit
Aug 15, 2000

aba posted:

Talos was delivered, and huge thanks for that as it looks pretty darn cool. Serious Sam 3 was attached to it as well, so it was a surprise double!

Kragger99
Mar 21, 2004
Pillbug

Occultatio posted:

Hey, cool! Thanks for running this! I will clearly have to up my dogsplay game for next year...

How should I get in touch with Malek?

If he hasn't contacted you yet:
http://steamcommunity.com/id/malek1013/

vuorikissa
May 1, 2007

aba posted:

Hitman Absolution, because I have all the other Hitman games in my backlog (haven't yet played any of them) and that's the last one I'm missing, maybe it will be the first one I play? Also because I considered writing this right after you posted, but then thought I'd let somebody else go first who might actually play it sooner than I will, and that was nice of me. But now it's much later and as far as I can see, nobody wanted it, so ... http://steamcommunity.com/id/vuorikissa/

E: Received, thank you very much!

vuorikissa fucked around with this message at 10:05 on Dec 28, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

seorin
May 23, 2005

2 Sun's Dusk (Day 78)
If anyone here knows McShit, please tell him to come choose a raffle prize. He doesn't have PMs and hasn't logged onto Steam in 10 days so I don't really have any way to contact him. I don't want to hold up the line indefinitely, though. I'll give him another day and then if I still haven't heard anything I'll have to just move on.

Almost everybody else has posted a few choices, so thank you for that! I'll work my way down the list as soon as I'm able.

• Locked thread