Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Breadallelogram
Oct 9, 2012

DARKSEID DICK PICS didn't post his steam and I'm not sure if he's still following the thread, so if somebody could PM him for me that'd be cool...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shindragon
Jun 6, 2011

by Athanatos
Oh wow, didn't know I won. That's pretty cool! :)

http://steamcommunity.com/id/shindragon94303

Tesla Effect
Cook Serve Delicious
DriftMoon
Beatbuddy: Tale of the Guardians
Humble THQ Bundle

Shindragon fucked around with this message at 04:45 on Dec 31, 2014

claw game handjob
Mar 27, 2007

pinch pinch scrape pinch
ow ow fuck it's caught
i'm bleeding
JESUS TURN IT OFF
WHY ARE YOU STILL SMILING

Breadallelogram posted:

DARKSEID DICK PICS didn't post his steam and I'm not sure if he's still following the thread, so if somebody could PM him for me that'd be cool...

...do you seriously want to reward that pile of trash? Because I specifically said it was not an entry and I didn't post ID for a reason.

Breadallelogram
Oct 9, 2012

DARKSEID DICK PICS posted:

...do you seriously want to reward that pile of trash? Because I specifically said it was not an entry and I didn't post ID for a reason.

You were on the raffle simply for participating, but then got booted off because they accidentally picked too many people. I wanted to give you something to make up for that.

seorin
May 23, 2005

2 Sun's Dusk (Day 78)
Of the Seven Visions of Seven Trials of the Incarnate, I have now fulfilled the Fifth Trial.
So as not to keep anybody waiting any longer, I'm passing over McShit for now and continuing on down the list. He can hop in when he comes back if there's anything left.

Epic Doctor Fetus - Legend of Dungeon (from Jordan7hm)
Entenzahn - Kingdom Rush (from Jordan7hm)
Bert of the Forest - Deus Ex: Human Revolution Director's Cut (from Lonely Rolling Star)
Kuule hain nussivan - Saints Row Franchise Pack?

Kuule: Same as westborn, there's no SR4 left, but there is the franchise pack from Malek if you want it. If not, pick something else that's still available. Here's an updated list:

3089 Futuristic Action RPG
Betrayer
Betrayer
Betrayer
The Book of Unwritten Tales Digital Deluxe Edition
Cognition
Cook Serve Delicious
Defense Grid
Don't Starve
Driftmoon
DYAD
Frayed Knights
Ghostbusters
Gone Home (with Soundtrack)
Gunpoint
Lilly Looking Through
Monaco
Nekro
Saints Row Franchise Pack*
Spelunky
Tesla Effect
Humble THQ Bundle (BTA)

Going through the rest of this list should be much faster since everybody left has already posted at least once. Thanks for being patient!

Kuule hain nussivan
Nov 27, 2008

Since I already have Saints Row III, I'll let someone else grab the Franchise Pack. Could I get Nekro instead?

By the way, I never got any word about Room. Did one of the judges grab it as a tip?

seorin
May 23, 2005

2 Sun's Dusk (Day 78)
Of the Seven Visions of Seven Trials of the Incarnate, I have now fulfilled the Fifth Trial.
The prizes are for the prize pool, the judges aren't skimming anything off the top. :v: The Room is coming from Malek, but if you're having trouble getting in contact with him, kragger or I can try helping out. Nekro is from Jordan7hm. Thanks for the quick reply!

More winners:

Big Mad Drongo - Frayed Knights (from Jordan7hm)
Ezgrease - Gunpoint (from Jordan7hm)

The White Dragon - everything on your list has been claimed. Is there anything else you'd like? Everything in the list above is available (minus the last three prizes I just listed).

Breadallelogram
Oct 9, 2012

I see that Vampire was claimed, and a friend gave me Spelunky as a gift, so I'd like to switch Ghostbusters to the top spot on my list.

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

🚣RowboatMan: ❄️Freezing time🕰️ is an old P.I. 🥧trick...

Is it too late to get into this?

ID is robot_cousin, link is in my SA profile.

1. Spelunky
2. Cook Serve Delicious
3. Defense Grid
4. Saints Row pack (though if me owning 3 already disqualifies me, that's ok!
5. That futuristic RPG?

westborn
Feb 25, 2010

Rupert Buttermilk posted:

Is it too late to get into this?

Yes, because it looks like you're not one of the raffle winners.

Kuule hain nussivan
Nov 27, 2008

seorin posted:

The prizes are for the prize pool, the judges aren't skimming anything off the top. :v: The Room is coming from Malek, but if you're having trouble getting in contact with him, kragger or I can try helping out. Nekro is from Jordan7hm. Thanks for the quick reply!
Hah, wasn't suggesting that you guys were skimming, I just had a caveat on my list that if a judge wants a prize they can go for it. But I'll try and give Malek and Jordan a shout.

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

🚣RowboatMan: ❄️Freezing time🕰️ is an old P.I. 🥧trick...

westborn posted:

Yes, because it looks like you're not one of the raffle winners.

Ah, ok! I didn't follow this thread well enough. Quick stupid question, how do you get in the raffle?

Edit: thanks! vvvvv Sorry for the uninformed interruption!

Rupert Buttermilk fucked around with this message at 21:35 on Dec 29, 2014

Breadallelogram
Oct 9, 2012

Rupert Buttermilk posted:

Ah, ok! I didn't follow this thread well enough. Quick stupid question, how do you get in the raffle?

It was a random selection from everyone who participated in the thread.

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!

seorin posted:

The White Dragon - everything on your list has been claimed. Is there anything else you'd like? Everything in the list above is available (minus the last three prizes I just listed).

Sorry 'bout that, the thread kinda slipped off the first few pages of Games and I missed this. I hate to cockblock Rupert Buttermilk, but out of that list, I'm probably most likely to actually play Spelunky, so I'll take that if you still got it.

e: Oh, I guess I'm not cockblocking anyone. I don't feel bad now :v:

seorin
May 23, 2005

2 Sun's Dusk (Day 78)
Spelunky was donated by Heran Bago, and it should still be available. If you have trouble getting in contact with him, let me know.

westborn is next, and also needs to re-choose. For everyone else, if your name is still on the list it would help speed things up if you could edit your posts to remove games that have already been chosen and update it with new choices based on what's left. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Downs Duck
Nov 19, 2005
"It's only after we've lost everything that we're free do to anything"

seorin posted:

For everyone else, if your name is still on the list it would help speed things up if you could edit your posts to remove games that have already been chosen and update it with new choices based on what's left. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Updated:
-Tesla Effect
-Cognition
-Don't Starve
-Ghostbusters
-Humble THQ Bundle (BTA)
-Saints Row Franchise Pack
-Gone Home (with Soundtrack)
-DYAD
-Lilly Looking Through

Original post also updated, with the same info.

Lester Shy
May 1, 2002

Goodness no, now that wouldn't do at all!
New choices based on the big list a few posts about this:

1. Nekro
2. Cognition
3. Lily Looking Through
4. Ghostbusters
5. Betrayer
6. Saints Row Franchise Pack

nftyw
Dec 27, 2006

It is a game... where you will put your life on the line.
Lipstick Apathy
New choices:
1. Lily Looking Through
2. Saints Franchise Pack
3. Don't Starve
4. DYAD
5. Tesla Effect

That should cover me unless someone wants like all of those at once.

e:Changed the order around a bit

nftyw fucked around with this message at 06:15 on Dec 31, 2014

Jordan7hm
Feb 17, 2011

Lipstick Apathy
e: durr. I'm an idiot. :)

Everyone who won something I'm handing out (except Big Mad Drongo, who needs to accept my invite) should check their steam messages from me if they haven't already seen the raffle reward.

westborn
Feb 25, 2010

seorin posted:

westborn is next, and also needs to re-choose.

Apparently the Saints Row Pack is still available and nobody seems to have it as a top choise, so at that point I thinks it's okay to just take it instead of skipping it again...
If I've missed something I'll go with Gunpoint.

Entenzahn
Nov 15, 2012

erm... quack-ward
I've received Blade Symphony and Kingdom Rush from Jordan7hm. Thanks again!

Brother Buer
Oct 23, 2012

seorin posted:

:mario: The Big Raffle :mario:

Ohhh, I'm always up for more prizes!
My picks are:

Gauntlet*
Ghostbusters
Lara Croft and the Temple of Osiris
Assassin's Creed: Unity

seorin
May 23, 2005

2 Sun's Dusk (Day 78)
We're almost all the way through the list! :toot:

westborn - Saints Row Franchise Pack (from Malek)
Brother Buer - Ghostbusters (from Malek)
aba - Lilly Looking Through (from Jordan7hm)
nftyw - Don't Starve (from Malek)
Breadallelogram - Betrayer (from Jordan7hm)
SecretSquirrel - Cook Serve Delicious (from Jordan7hm)
Shindragon - Tesla Effect (from Nekoxid*)
Downs Duck - Cognition (from Jordan7hm)
Ragequit - Betrayer (from Jordan7hm)
The Colonel - Gone Home (from Jordan7hm)

*Nekoxid was the donor, but I'm currently hanging onto this one, so I'll friend you on Steam and send it over.

Remaining Games:
Betrayer
The Book of Unwritten Tales Digital Deluxe Edition
Defense Grid
Driftmoon
DYAD
Monaco
Humble THQ Bundle (BTA)

Remaining Winners:
astral
NinetySevenA
Lester Shy
RickVoid
Lonely Rolling Star
SecretSquirrel
Ragequit
Big Mad Drongo
Laksa

astral, despite your best efforts, all your current requests were taken. :smith:

astral
Apr 26, 2004

seorin posted:

astral, despite your best efforts, all your current requests were taken. :smith:

Rather than take something I don't want or already own, I'll just pass for the raffle. Thanks for running this!

e: Major thanks to SecretSquirrel for Don't Starve!

astral fucked around with this message at 04:15 on Jan 2, 2015

Princey
Mar 22, 2013
Okay, this is going to be basically a haul list, but it was all on Fart of Presto's dime, and I just wanted to thank him publicly for an awesome shopping spree and being an awesome guy, and thank the contest thread for making that possible. So thanks a bunch for:

The Binding of Isaac, Braid, Chantelise, Child of Light, Crypt of the NecroDancer, Skyrim, Fallout:NV, Fortune Summoners, FTL, Trails in the Sky, Paper Sorcerer, Recettear, Spelunky, Transistor, and Valkyria Chronicles!

seorin
May 23, 2005

2 Sun's Dusk (Day 78)

astral posted:

Rather than take something I don't want or already own, I'll just pass for the raffle. Thanks for running this!

That means NinetySevenA is up, also having to re-choose.

Just so this doesn't take until 2016, I'm going to give it one more day to get updated responses, then fulfill as many requests as I can from the remaining lists. Everything left after that the original donors can give away however they see fit (if they don't want to deal with it, it can just go to whoever claims it first in this thread).

SecretSquirrel
Jun 3, 2003

Masticator

Makin' a new list because I like makin' lists:

1) Betrayer
2) DYAD
3) The Book of Unwritten Tales Digital Deluxe Edition
4) Fresh Baked Cookies made by me because I want cookies and look I have all the ingredients for cookies why don't I make cookies.

I'm gonna go make cookies.

NinetySevenA
Feb 10, 2013

I'm going to pass as well.

seorin
May 23, 2005

2 Sun's Dusk (Day 78)
Final update:

Lester Shy - Betrayer (from Jordan7hm)
RickVoid - Defense Grid (from Malek)
SecretSquirrel - DYAD (from Sandweed)
Ragequit - The Book of Unwritten Tales Digital Deluxe Edition (from Jordan7hm)

Leftover Prizes:
Driftmoon
Monaco
Humble THQ Bundle (BTA)

Leftover Winners:
McShit
astral
NinetySevenA
Lonely Rolling Star
Big Mad Drongo
Laksa

What happens to the remaining prizes is entirely up to the donors (Jordan7hm, Malek, and Scalding Coffee).

Once again, a huge thank you to everybody who made generous donations - you made this thread possible! I had fun looking over all the entries, and I hope everybody had fun participating. Happy new year, goons!

Ragequit
Jun 1, 2006

Lipstick Apathy

seorin posted:

Final update:

Lester Shy - Betrayer (from Jordan7hm)
RickVoid - Defense Grid (from Malek)
SecretSquirrel - DYAD (from Sandweed)
Ragequit - The Book of Unwritten Tales Digital Deluxe Edition (from Jordan7hm)

Leftover Prizes:
Driftmoon
Monaco
Humble THQ Bundle (BTA)

Leftover Winners:
McShit
astral
NinetySevenA
Lonely Rolling Star
Big Mad Drongo
Laksa

What happens to the remaining prizes is entirely up to the donors (Jordan7hm, Malek, and Scalding Coffee).

Once again, a huge thank you to everybody who made generous donations - you made this thread possible! I had fun looking over all the entries, and I hope everybody had fun participating. Happy new year, goons!

Thanks for hosting this year. I know how much work goes in to something like this, and it's greatly appreciated. Also a huge thanks to Kragger! The spending spree helped me pick up some fantastic games and even hand out a few of my favorites to friends. Now to play everything before the summer sale.

Lonely Rolling Star
Mar 20, 2009

Better than a crowbar.
Ah crap I didn't even notice there was a raffle. I'll try to get a hold of whoever won Deus Ex tonight and give them the game.

Downs Duck
Nov 19, 2005
I'd also like to extend my thanks for doing this! Great work, and inspiring on so many levels.

I'm still unemployed, but that seems like it's about to change maybe (hopefully) in the next couple of weeks, so I'm hoping I'll be able to give more than I have this year in the following years. Special thanks to Kragger from me too, since I didn't have the money to gift you some of the games on your list this year, but something tells me you'll survive. There are so many others too, which I haven't been able to gift anything, but I hope you have enough and that I might be able to gift you more later on, so Happy New Year everyone, looking forward to the next one and looking forward to paying it forward some beautiful day.

Gifting is one thing, but one of my biggest letdowns this year was actually not being able to join a silly coop game with Fart of Presto, Kragger and some other dude I can't remember right now, to play Temple of Osiris (which I won in this thread!) with them (being on a craptop that barely starts up during the Holidays), but I really hope I'll be able to join in on the fun in the future.

And Lonely Rolling Star (and others too, of course), you have nothing to apologize for, I've seen you handing out gifts left and right as usual, and although I'm sure you have gotten thanks from others, I'd like to give my thanks to you as well.

I'm in the same situation as many others, in that I now have more games than I am able to play at the moment. The main thing making me come back every sale is therefore not to add to my library, although that IS nice and all; but it's become more about the social thing, seeing people not being selfish bastards and paying it forward, not expecting poo poo back, but gifting and giving, hosting and creating content for the pure fun and joy of it. Okay some might be speculating, but gently caress it; I really believe you guys are in the minor (that goes for you too lurkers, what's up). I hope no one thinks of me as brown-nosed because I'm writing this, for I want nothing else from you now than to heed these words: For me, many of you have been more important than you might realize, during a very difficult time in my life. We might not even have chatted or written a single word to each other, but you might have contributed to something, made a joke, or something else, that made someone else (me) feel like it's all worth it. It really is the smallest things, you know. And it's become a highlight for me every single summer and winter to participate in the threads, seeing you all again and having some more laughs, and I thank you all for being great about it.

And like Palpek said, I know no one ever reads haul lists, but I hope you'll make an exception for this one: My "haul" this year consisted of great chats with many old and a few new friends, some gifting back and forward, experiencing after 2,600+ job applications sent (you read that right, two-thousand-six-hundred) my (I hope) future boss writing in plain text that he got the best impression from a person ever from my interview with him, saying he believes in me, and starting the paperwork to welcome me aboard, a very nice Christmas with family in London, whom I haven't been able to visit for a long time because of my rotten situation, them being absolutely supportive of my in my situation, my being able to go and see my grandfather and actually be there with my sister, dad and others to comfort him and nurse him as he died, my being able to finally pay off some crippling and horrible debt with the money my grandfather left when he went (here's to you grandpa), friends and relatives wanting what's best for me, a New Years eve with two great couples that wanted me to have a nice evening, and all around great experiences with people in general.

Although I have been knee deep in the mud more times than I can count, the year has still been an absolute treat, and just, thank you all, once again. Here's to the coming year being even greater. Cheers!

Downs Duck fucked around with this message at 04:22 on Jan 3, 2015

nftyw
Dec 27, 2006

It is a game... where you will put your life on the line.
Lipstick Apathy
What would be the best way to get in touch with malek? Or should I just drop my community id again? (http://steamcommunity.com/id/nftyw/)

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!
I'm also curious. I'll drop my ID here, too, just in case. (http://steamcommunity.com/id/SaxColonel/)

Kuule hain nussivan
Nov 27, 2008

I'm not sure who I should contact about Nekro. Would it be possible to get a complete list of winners and who they should bother?

Just in case, my steam id is...
http://steamcommunity.com/id/gabbygabe

Downs Duck
Nov 19, 2005

Kuule hain nussivan posted:

I'm not sure who I should contact about Nekro. Would it be possible to get a complete list of winners and who they should bother?

Just in case, my steam id is...
http://steamcommunity.com/id/gabbygabe

^^ http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3685260&userid=0&perpage=40&pagenumber=11#post439628287 ^^

Brother Buer
Oct 23, 2012

I might as well do the same: http://steamcommunity.com/id/BatmanScoop/

seorin
May 23, 2005

2 Sun's Dusk (Day 78)
Nekro is from raffle sponsor supreme, Jordan7hm.

Scalding Coffee
Jun 26, 2006

You're already dead
If no one is interested in the THQ bundle, I would want someone to give it to a friend who doesn't have the games.
http://steamcommunity.com/id/emperor20

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jordan7hm
Feb 17, 2011

Lipstick Apathy
Oops, sorry guys. Will harass you all tonight with remaining prizes.

• Locked thread