Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SiGmA_X
May 3, 2004
SiGmA_X
I've dealt with Comcast on 3 different accounts. They're easy to deal with. Tell them you want to cancel.

Could you give more info on how you obtained service and hardware without signing a contract? I verbally authorized (aka signed) a contract over the phone with them once and via the Internet a second time. I have never even heard of anyone setting up service in person so I have never heard of people ACTUALLY signing said contract.

How do they think you have rental equipment if you don't have it, also? It's pretty straight forward here: their equipment = rental; yours = yours.

You need to call and talk to them. Or better yet, chat with them via the web. This won't work to cancel sadly but it probably will to sort your current issues out...it's basically zero effort. I saved $35*6 in as long as it took to write this post (word wise, and typing/reading time wise - took 30min all in all, partially while I was 'doing my business'.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SiGmA_X
May 3, 2004
SiGmA_X

johnny sack posted:

you contact the debt company by writing and guarantee they will remove the debt entirely if you pay some portion of it. Is this still the case?
This very rarely works, but is always worth a shot. Always. It's a single letter, and there are forms on the Google.

• Locked thread