Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ComfyPants
Mar 20, 2002

Carol Pizzamom posted:

Ranch supervolcano rumored to be building under the Pizza HUt corporate office in Dallas, Texas, will explode within the next 10,000 yrs

Megacaldera

10 days later: Not to be outdone, the Taco Bell corporate office in Irvine, CA, unveils its new subterranean Doritos Cool Ranch Loco Megacaldera

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Doctor J Off
Dec 28, 2005

There Is
July 14th: the french revolt as mcdonald R&D team begin work engineering an onion ring containing bacon, mustard, cheese, mayo, bbq sauce, and beef. science races to find breading robust enough to contain the potent mixture

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer
FEB 1st: new season of Duck Dynasty is off to a great start when the boys use a duck call to call...... family values

site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch
February 1: weed becomes legal in my state

February 2-December 31: ...I can't remember

Hustlin Floh
Jul 20, 2009

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
March 24th:

Game of Thrones season 5 comes out and it turns out Jon Snow is actually not made of snow like Jack Frost in that Jack Frost movie. I scream "BULLSHIT" and throw my remote at the tv.

March 24th, 2021:

My mom finally gives me back my Xbox privileges but I can only play on weekends. GOD, MOM!

Hal_2005
Feb 23, 2007
June 2015: Putin nukes Obama, not the USA, just Obama. World carries on as usual. Uncle Joe Biden decides to drink for 7 days straight for the rest of his days in office. World markets and global peace breaks out, just to keep Crazy Joe from doing anything drunk. Including nuking Russia back.

August 2015: Congress still fails to pass a budget. John gives up and opens a bar in his Congressional office. Starts up a tab on President Joe Biden.

September 2015: Democrats elect a Gary Busey / Angelina Jolie white house ticket, just to piss everyone off. Five Dollah Hot becomes the new national slogan for everything American.Sarah Palin has a meltdown on TV, just for sweeps week.

Hal_2005 fucked around with this message at 05:45 on Dec 3, 2014

Jabberlock
Nov 29, 2014

May 28th: Ebola kills everyone in the world nah just kidding only Africa.

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008
Sept. 4th, 2015: Baseball happens.

Genesplicer
Oct 19, 2002

I give your invention the worst grade imaginable: An A-minus-minus!

Total Clam
December 12: The trend of teens huffing gasoline gets to the point that the government declares it a Schedule 2 Controlled Substance. Chaos breaks out as people are now required to obtain a doctor's prescription for each tank of gas, and you can't get multiple refills.

To replace the gas huffing, teens begin chewing on bike tires to get high.

dZPnJOm8QwUAseApNj
Apr 15, 2002

arf bark woof
bring back old font

leave the troops where they are

Joust
Dec 7, 2007

No Ledges.
Sept 16th: Everyone is high-fiving, they do it everywhere, on the bus, at meetings, during movies. Obama High-fives a traffic cop on live televison and an NBC news correspondent rates it "7 types of smooth".

Panamaniac
Jun 18, 2007

HEROES NEVER DIE

genesplicer posted:

To replace the gas huffing, teens begin chewing on bike tires to get high.

I would love to see this future.
Kids on the street corner slinging baggies of rubber scraps that they all claim is the primo poo poo.
One kid claiming he's got the tires from Lance Armstrong's Tour de France wins(*) that have been kept soaked in cristal for the past few years and guarantee'd to rock the chewer's world.
In actuality it's just some poo poo he shaved off an old huffy from 1987 that'd he'd found stored above his garage.

site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch

Ron Paul Hype Man posted:

I would love to see this future.
Kids on the street corner slinging baggies of rubber scraps that they all claim is the primo poo poo.
One kid claiming he's got the tires from Lance Armstrong's Tour de France wins(*) that have been kept soaked in cristal for the past few years and guarantee'd to rock the chewer's world.
In actuality it's just some poo poo he shaved off an old huffy from 1987 that'd he'd found stored above his garage.

Heh, huffy

olaf2022
Feb 19, 2003
Fun Shoe
March 15: Abe Vigoda passes away due to natural causes.

March 27: The owner of abevigoda.com remembers to update their website.

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
USA demands additional oil and freshwater export from Canada as per NAFTA, Canada refuses and in response the United States invades Ontario.

The F35 still catches fire on the runway.

a whole buncha crows
May 8, 2003

WHEN WE DON'T KNOW WHO TO HATE, WE HATE OURSELVES.-SA USER NATION (AKA ME!)
Jan 7th: my birthday party RSVP

EvilJoven
Mar 18, 2005

NOBODY,IN THE HISTORY OF EVER, HAS ASKED OR CARED WHAT CANADA THINKS. YOU ARE NOT A COUNTRY. YOUR MONEY HAS THE QUEEN OF ENGLAND ON IT. IF YOU DIG AROUND IN YOUR BACKYARD, NATIVE SKELETONS WOULD EXPLODE OUT OF YOUR LAWN LIKE THE END OF POLTERGEIST. CANADA IS SO POLITE, EH?
Fun Shoe
March 2nd: Apple announces a new phone with a tiny screen and convinces millions that phones with tiny screens are the new big thing. It sells millions.

August 8: A dozen other manufacturers release their own, equally tiny phones. They are technologically superior in every way and cost less.

September 28: Everyone goes blind from excessive squinting at their stupid tiny phones.

September 29: The CHUDs attack.

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer
APR: 25: Scientists invent a piano...that plays itself! musicians around the world become even more destitute

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer
NOV 15th:

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer
NOV 19th:

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:

you are playing with forces beyond the power of man to control

we will all pay for your hubris

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring
Nov 30th - Websters Dictionary adds 'chup as a word, the word ketchup instantly disappears from everyday use

Joust
Dec 7, 2007

No Ledges.
Jan 14th: A dog bark at me.

Mike the TV
Jan 14, 2008

Ninety-nine ninety-nine ninety-nine

Pillbug
jan 1: france surrenders.

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

right now: thread gets stickied for some reason

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer

A misanthrope posted:

right now: thread gets stickied for some reason

wow you are really living up to your name today :stare:

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

a starwar betamax posted:

wow you are really living up to your name today :stare:

i am sorry starwar i haven't had my coffee yet

what i meant to say is you have a very nice thread here and best wishes

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer

A misanthrope posted:

i am sorry starwar i haven't had my coffee yet

what i meant to say is you have a very nice thread here and best wishes

thank oyu and i for one and gladf that in the bright future of 2015 sentiments like this will be mandatory

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer
JAN 5th:

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer
JAN 20th:

Joust
Dec 7, 2007

No Ledges.
July 1st: First Hippo to walk on the moon.

Doctor J Off
Dec 28, 2005

There Is
June 9th: a mysterious new protein source hits the market, coinciding with a precipitous drop in local spider populations. West mike virus claims dozens of elderly lives. Residents are baffled.

Suicide Sam E.
Jun 30, 2013

by XyloJW

a starwar betamax posted:

APRIL2: terrorist strike

April 14: Terrorist strike ends with the promise of eighty virgins and one wise-cracking black friend in Heaven for all martyrs. However, an enormous backlog of explosives remains unused in terror warehouses.

June 1: Just in time for graduation, "Mii University" is released which allows high school graduates to use their Wii or Wii U to attend classes. The courses are accredited through Nintendo. Money-conscious parents skip the step of buying their graduates a car and helping them move out only to move back in four years later and just purchase themselves a nice, new car.
June 5: Controversy erupts over the "Cooking Mama Basics" and "Science Daddy Intro" course selections, among others, with many university students complaining of sex discrimination.
June 10: Still no one has raised a complaint about the "Agriculture Aunt" or "Interior Design Uncle" courses.

July 4: In a coup combining patriotism and fighting fire with fireworks, a joint CIA, Interpol, and Yamam task force strikes several terrorist strongholds around the globe. Rockets, bombs, and Sousa mark the end of many terrorist plots and training camps. Countries not allowing the use of spectacular explosives have their terror contingents annihilated using less-fun snap-pops, sparklers and those snake-pellet-things.

The Skeleton King
Jul 16, 2011

Right now undead are at the top of my shit list. Undead are complete fuckers. Those geists are fuckers. Necromancers are fuckers. Necrosavants are big time fuckers. Skeletons aren't too bad except when they bleed everyone in the company. Zombos are at least not too bad.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ehd243zaOI

I believe that this is all we need to know.

Mike the TV
Jan 14, 2008

Ninety-nine ninety-nine ninety-nine

Pillbug
april- SA officially supports greentext.

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...
may 5 the post office is closed and you need this poo poo overnighted so you tell the man at the buggatti dealership to give you a goddamn dime piece NOW

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
Good gently caress the species. The earth is cleansing its bowels and they happen to be on the surface

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
>90% of all species that ever existed are loving extinct.

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
Shy. I am very glad of it: I’ll plague him; I’ll torture him: I am glad of it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib

Syrup nozzles should be on the outside otherwise it's gonna gunk up the rollers

Which better be pretty loving heated to cook the pancake in time!!

• Locked thread