Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Skeleton King
Jul 16, 2011

Right now undead are at the top of my shit list. Undead are complete fuckers. Those geists are fuckers. Necromancers are fuckers. Necrosavants are big time fuckers. Skeletons aren't too bad except when they bleed everyone in the company. Zombos are at least not too bad.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ehd243zaOI

I believe that this is all we need to know.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Skeleton King
Jul 16, 2011

Right now undead are at the top of my shit list. Undead are complete fuckers. Those geists are fuckers. Necromancers are fuckers. Necrosavants are big time fuckers. Skeletons aren't too bad except when they bleed everyone in the company. Zombos are at least not too bad.

November 2015. Obama reelected. Four years of darkness commence. Humankind enters the last four years of its existence.

December 2015. All humans are now gay, Gay abortions are nigh.

December 2015. The blood of 1000 gay abortions is sacrificed upon the constitution. Obama wins the favor of the chaos gods, and becomes king human being of Ferguson mountain.

The Skeleton King
Jul 16, 2011

February 5th: Guy Fieri reaches critical mass after eating a 2 pound double-fried beef-twinky (with ranch filling). His body undergoes nuclear fission as his soul ascends to godhood. All of New York city is destroyed, and people gather from all corners of the earth to worship their new retard god.

February 6th: Earth is discovered to have corners.

March 21st: All of Guy Fieri's worshipers die of heart failure. With no one to worship him, Guy Fieri ceases to exist.

March 22nd: life continues as normal.

The Skeleton King fucked around with this message at 17:57 on Dec 11, 2014

The Skeleton King
Jul 16, 2011

October 3rd: A Starwar betamax is shot by Obama in an attempt to prevent further condiment related inventions..

October 5th: A starwar betamax is wired into a dreadnought and continues his service to the Emperor.

The Skeleton King
Jul 16, 2011

April 3rd: Vince McMahon reveals himself to be the god-emperor of mankind. Space marines descend from the skies but land in the oceans and die.

April 4th: World order remains unchanged. Vince McMahon gets bored and buys an SA account.

April 16th: Vince McMahon is loved by all goons. He leads a coup against lowtax and defeats the goon-lord with a pile-driver.

April 17th: lowtax swears revenge.

April 20th: Adolf Hitler rises from his grave.

April 22nd: Hitler fucks some homeless dude, returns to his grave once more.

April 32nd: Emperor McMahon discovers that lowtax still legally owns Something Awful. Vince gets permabanned from SA. lowtax becomes the goon-lord once more. McMahon gets frustrated and goes back to the WWE.

May 1st: World order still unchanged.

• Locked thread