Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Izumi Konata
May 4, 2012

by Ralp

funkmaztafox posted:

December 11: The Hobbit (Part 3: Part 2) is released nationwide, finally giving closure. Make sure to stay after the credits for teaser scenes of a Radagast series spinoff, budgeted to be a 5-part series rumored to be a 3-part series.

eric, why did u tell me sa was a chill place to :justpost:?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Izumi Konata
May 4, 2012

by Ralp

mazzi Chart Czar posted:

It comes with little holes in the top so you can rip off the crust and then spread the ranch dressing onto the pizza.

he meant literally kneading hidden valley ranch/msg powder into the dough/yeast mixture itself before sheeting, freezing, and shipping.

i forgot the :: tag for page 3 second gunman

Izumi Konata
May 4, 2012

by Ralp

a starwar betamax posted:

actually it will be crust that has the ranch on the inside of it... liquid. the dough will have a tube of ranch rolled inside of it, frozen of course, so that when 'za is cooked.... the ranch heats up.

this would mess up the way the dough rises - it would be better if it were inserted after cooking with a caulking gun. surely u jest

Izumi Konata
May 4, 2012

by Ralp
pizza hut dough is shipped prefrozen, like hitler's army (coming soon - q4 2015)

Izumi Konata
May 4, 2012

by Ralp
such power.... i cannot compete *gives u my hat*

Izumi Konata
May 4, 2012

by Ralp

a starwar betamax posted:

the only thing that is a sin here...... is your posting

:owned:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Izumi Konata
May 4, 2012

by Ralp

genesplicer posted:

April 4. That stuff in that bowl in that one guy's fridge will achieve self-awareness and attempt to conquer the shelf above.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QadhPRU0Dn8

• Locked thread