Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Genesplicer
Oct 19, 2002

I give your invention the worst grade imaginable: An A-minus-minus!

Total Clam
May 4: The state of New York legalizes all forms of Cannabis in any amount.

May 6: Reconstruction begins on the smoking ruin of New York City.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Genesplicer
Oct 19, 2002

Total Clam
Aug 15: New Federal regulations require that all cars be equipped with a minimum of 10 airbags and 1 set of Trucknutz. The South, predictably, erupts in violence over Government interference in their private lives.

Genesplicer
Oct 19, 2002

Total Clam
December 12: The trend of teens huffing gasoline gets to the point that the government declares it a Schedule 2 Controlled Substance. Chaos breaks out as people are now required to obtain a doctor's prescription for each tank of gas, and you can't get multiple refills.

To replace the gas huffing, teens begin chewing on bike tires to get high.

Genesplicer
Oct 19, 2002

Total Clam

circ dick soleil posted:

Videogames will be more realistic.

By May, video games are so realistic that they engender powerful fear reactions in all those who play. As a result, there is a movement for less realistic games, culminating in "The New 8-Bit Revolution". By December, the most popular games are those that can be played on machines with 8088 chips and VGA graphics.

Genesplicer
Oct 19, 2002

Total Clam

Probably Magic posted:

October 19th - I chuckle especially hard at Garfield.

October 20th - You realize the meds have finally begun working.

Genesplicer
Oct 19, 2002

Total Clam
April 4. That stuff in that bowl in that one guy's fridge will achieve self-awareness and attempt to conquer the shelf above.

Genesplicer
Oct 19, 2002

Total Clam
June 27th: The F-35 will see its first actual combat when it is used to fire a Hellfire missile at an old man riding a donkey. This successful mission will prove the fighter's value and the Pentagon will request funding for 300 more, once it has established the need for a highly advanced fighter to counter the threat of old men with donkeys.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Genesplicer
Oct 19, 2002

Total Clam

George Zimmer posted:

A famous person will die in 2015. Steve Buscemi? It's in the cards

Want to freak people out? Here's a way to do it. Have a card in your wallet accurately predicting the day of your death. All you have to do is have a supply of cards. Every morning, take a card and write "This is the day I die:" and put that day's date. Then, if you accidentally get hit by a bus or succumb to severe coffee burns at McDonalds, you will have a card with that day on it. When the cops or EMTs check you out and look through your wallet for ID and cash, you will freak them out. If you don't die that day, chuck the card and fill out another the next day.

• Locked thread