Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Adrianics
Aug 15, 2006

Affirmative. Yes. Yo. Right on. My man.
Just a quick thanks for the recommendation: I started with the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 2 podcast and it has me spluttering and grinning like a complete lunatic at my desk :)

BABIES

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Adrianics
Aug 15, 2006

I had to drive my girlfriend to the airport on Sunday so we stuck on the Casper episode, big mistake because the discussion about Casper's father testing the resurrection machine on himself made me laugh so hard I thought I was going to drive off the road

Also going to second the recommendation for the Three Men and a Baby episode, oh my GOD the doorman backstory. "Not a baby... Dear God... Not a baby..."

Adrianics
Aug 15, 2006

I'm sad at how bad Sabotage sounds, because End of Watch is really loving great and I loved the notion that we were finally going to return to the late 80s/early 90s 'Arnold plays a badass All American and no one questions his ludicrous accent' films. The idea of him, him of all people, playing the head of some of the most successful undercover DEA agents is completely insane and hilarious.

Add another thanks from me for recommending Yeah, It's That Bad - Podcast Addict has the complete archive so it will help me through my paperwork this afternoon.

Adrianics
Aug 15, 2006

I listened to the Ghostbusters 2 episode during a long drive today and I think it might be the best episode they've ever done. A very thorough and honest analysis on why the whole film just doesn't work despite the amount of talent involved, plus I nearly drove off the road from laughter when they started analysing whether the slime was capable of consent.

Adrianics
Aug 15, 2006

Oh hot drat, I've been waiting for this day for some time. I just got to their discussion of the voice acting as I arrived at work and can't wait to listen to the rest at lunch!

Their hypothetical Patrick Ewing Space Jam that would be over after 9 minutes and just be New Yorkers making GBS threads all over him got me pretty good!

Adrianics
Aug 15, 2006

"Do you know what you don't get to bring on your mission to Dinosaur Island? A loving Walkman and headphones"

Adrianics
Aug 15, 2006

I hadn't listened to an episode in a while, thank God I decided to break that streak with the Thinner episode. I forgot how quick-witted and sharp these guys are, their humour is just so infectious and on-point and I just love listening to their diatribes. The running joke about the different curses the Romani guy should have cast on the characters had me in tears of laughter.

Taller...

Kangaroo...

Diarrhoea...

Bat Boy...

Adrianics
Aug 15, 2006

I started listening to Killer Workout today, so that's up next :)

"What happened to the beach?"

Adrianics
Aug 15, 2006

The Donald Pleasance impressions really made me laugh in this episode, and the Poochy reference (MY HOME PLANET NEEEDS MEEEE) had me in tears.

Adrianics fucked around with this message at 10:06 on Oct 14, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Adrianics
Aug 15, 2006

Watched Mortal Kombat (2021) last night to prepare for watching the stream tomorrow and my god, that is not a good movie. Hard to imagine they'll have a lot to talk about, what a heap of nothing.