Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

bobkatt013
Oct 8, 2006

You’re telling me Peter Parker is ...... Spider-man!?

WHY BONER NOW posted:

What's the best movie commentary they've done? I've only listened to a few but it's fun to pretend I'm there watching a film with the boys :unsmith:

Commando as they are having a blast. Revenge of the site is pretty enjoyable and they focus a lot on the background lamps

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bobkatt013
Oct 8, 2006

BiggerBoat posted:

I'm just bummed they moved the Melrose210 stuff to the higher tier Patreon. Maybe I need to upgrade but right now every dollar feels precious and there are TONS of podcasts out there competing for my attention.

You are missing out on the life time movies. This months episode is amazing. That Fucken hat

bobkatt013
Oct 8, 2006

BigglesSWE posted:

I don’t care who you are General Grevious is cool.

Just like James?

bobkatt013
Oct 8, 2006

Calaveron posted:

Godzilla, Entourage, Speed 2, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 2, Brainscan, The Substitute

EDIT: And the episode that brought in a good 70% of their audience, Foodfight.

That bob from Boston was a real rear end in a top hat

bobkatt013
Oct 8, 2006

Andorra posted:

The only live show since I've been listening that wasn't recorded is the National Treasure show (which is especially annoying since that's the one I was most looking forward to..)

It was but there was a gently caress up

bobkatt013
Oct 8, 2006

admataY posted:

All previous lifetime's I managed to catch atleast a recap on youtube, if not the whole thing. Its worth to try see if its on there just to experience the majesty of lifetime acting .
Evil horny Dr Eric Roberts might be modern cinema greatest villian .

Or the amazing hat from deadly mile high club

bobkatt013
Oct 8, 2006

mobby_6kl posted:

Does anyone know of a podcast that's going to do the Hunter movie? I'm kind of curious but not enough to subject myself to it in its entirety.

God awful movies is doing it for there next episode

bobkatt013
Oct 8, 2006

dorium posted:

the crew of maximum overdrive also had a lot of coke.

Stephen king took care of it all

bobkatt013
Oct 8, 2006

Hockles posted:

They did say it's Franchise Town this year for the Spooktacular.

Which gets my hopes up that they finally cover Friday the 13th part 6. I doubt it'll be a WLM, but it'd be nice to see. I'm guessing a Craven classic for the WLM (Scream or OG Nightmare)

It’s halloween

They already did og nightmare in 2020 as episode 523

bobkatt013 fucked around with this message at 23:51 on Sep 29, 2022

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bobkatt013
Oct 8, 2006

God awful movies is doing it next week, and it should be amazing