Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Drint Blasters
Jul 1, 2007

I was surprised they didn't bring up Sam acting like a complete lunatic during the Transformers 3 episode.

The bit where he pretends to laugh after visiting Patrick Dempsey and when he is screeching at the military people when he goes to find bumblebee is flat out disturbing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Drint Blasters
Jul 1, 2007

Got myself a surprise throbber!!!

Drint Blasters
Jul 1, 2007

Jimmy Stewart's "throbber" from Wonderful life WLM last year had me laughing

Drint Blasters fucked around with this message at 07:35 on Jul 26, 2019

Drint Blasters
Jul 1, 2007

I'm glad Goldeneye is going to be a WLM ep, when they were teasing it a little while ago I was worried they were going to poo poo all over one of my favourite movies

Drint Blasters
Jul 1, 2007

Dunno if I could point to just one but I can always remember from Mortal Kombat would be:
"Come on down to Scorpion's Bbq Grill, flavours so good, you'll be wanting to ......Get over here!.......eehhhehehehehe"

Drint Blasters
Jul 1, 2007

Requested The 5th Element for WLM

Drint Blasters
Jul 1, 2007

One of my all time favourite gags is the Gerrad, Snowden and Segal living in an apartment together
https://youtu.be/S4Wlkr6rUgA
Listen to me you French fat gently caress!

Drint Blasters
Jul 1, 2007

Was the audio on WW84 really bad for anyone else? Loads of crackling and there would be loud buzzing or something every so often as well.
I know they are zooming or whatever but the audio is usually fine.

Drint Blasters
Jul 1, 2007

Haven't listened to the first Snyder session yet cause patreon won't let me upgrade but how far into it before Cabin days he likes Snyder cut more than MCU? Can't be more than 10 mins

Drint Blasters
Jul 1, 2007

Jenny Nicholson has a good video about Dear Evan Hansen:
https://youtu.be/8quWUSZCW5g

Drint Blasters
Jul 1, 2007

Listening to The Matrix WLM currently and they've completely slid into "old man yells at cloud" territory. Cabin preferring Reloaded Burly Brawl fights scenes to modern "Marvel" scenes is ridiculous. Then making GBS threads on the Animatrix.
Get the gently caress outta here

Drint Blasters
Jul 1, 2007

Nonsense

Drint Blasters
Jul 1, 2007

I agree with their Star Wars takes, the Luke stuff is terrible. Just give me something new for fucks sake

Drint Blasters
Jul 1, 2007

Listening to the most recent MELR0210 and I will never get enough of Cabin's absolute disdain for Brandon Walsh.

Drint Blasters
Jul 1, 2007

SilentChaz posted:

If you search the wiki you can find other episodes where the guys did impressions of Seagal, but special mention must be made of the ep on Jungle 2 Jungle and "The Ex-Pats" with Steven Seagal, Gerard Depardieu and Edward Snowden.

This is probably my favourite bits they have done, crying laughing when I first heard it, only one that rivals it is President Nerd.
"Listen to me you fat french gently caress!"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Drint Blasters
Jul 1, 2007

As an Australian I am hype for them to cover Young Einstein, it was on the TV very very often in the late 90's, I've probably seen it 10 times.
If you have a hankerin for more Yahoo Serious he has another movie that is a bit poo poo called Reckless Kelly. In which Yahoo plays Australian folk "hero" Ned Kelly and runs afoul of a corporation who wants to buy his farm.
Starring Jan from The Office!