Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Evil Mastermind
Apr 28, 2008

The Vosgian Beast posted:

Alien From LA has a lot of material. Kathy Ireland's bizarre fake voice
That was actually her natural speaking voice. She spent a long time with a voice coach to change it to how she speaks now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Evil Mastermind
Apr 28, 2008

Jose Oquendo posted:

so which ethnicities AREN'T cheap?

All of them except mine.

Evil Mastermind
Apr 28, 2008

Oh man Matrix Revolutions is one of the best episodes in a while. The whole "Agent Smiths on Neo's Voicemail/FaceBook" thing is hilarious.

And in case you're wondering, yes Kid was from the AniMatrix, and yes Neo did fight a giant Agent Smith in one of the video games.

Evil Mastermind
Apr 28, 2008

Are they taking calls for listener requests now? I have a musical or two I want throw out there...

Evil Mastermind
Apr 28, 2008

I love that you can just hear the others laughing in the background of most of them; it makes it sound like a bunch of Agent Smiths are just getting together and drunkenly prank-calling him.

Evil Mastermind
Apr 28, 2008

Evil Mastermind
Apr 28, 2008

Yaws posted:

Ugh. Going by Jupins twitter feed someone is leaving. This sucks.

That'd explain why they've been doing so many episodes will all four of them lately. :( This does suck.

Evil Mastermind
Apr 28, 2008

Croisquessein posted:

A little slow to start going but once it did with the "cat diarrhea" Paralax, the ineffectiveness of the Lantern guys (why are you in a space ship, your ring goes faster) and Hal Jordan's total dickness in this thing made me laugh.

Believe it or not, but it took like 15 years for someone to actually address that question.

Speaking of which, I was expecting a lot more :goonsay: from Chris on how much stuff they screwed up from the comics.

Evil Mastermind
Apr 28, 2008

This was my first time listening to the Pipi Longstockings episode; her laughter in that clip where she reveals she has a gun is loving bone chilling.

Evil Mastermind
Apr 28, 2008

HDTGM did Speed 2, not WHM.

Evil Mastermind
Apr 28, 2008

This is my first time listening to the Eight Crazy Nights episode.

Man, I don't think I've ever hear the guys this angry at a movie before.

Evil Mastermind
Apr 28, 2008

Timett posted:

I just got to the clip from the Technical Foul song that they put in the episode and it literally made me sick to my stomach.

The stuff they talk about just after that (the porta-potty bit) made me sick to my stomach. It's incredibly disgusting.

Evil Mastermind
Apr 28, 2008

weekly font posted:

I remember MK:A being bad but there was stuff in the episode I was sure they were making up. I have to rewatch it now, goddamnit.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z41PVdieurE 2:20

I don't know what's funnier, the lovely "You kick me then I'll kick you" bad stunt show fighting, the way the music just goes to the next track like they just had the soundtrack CD playing, or Liu Kang and Kitana's blank standing-still reactions, like they didn't realize the camera was going to be on them this scene.

e: the answer is "Liu Kang's jump across the bridge". That is some of the shittiest wirework I've ever seen.

Evil Mastermind
Apr 28, 2008

bobkatt013 posted:

One of the greatest side order of sleaze moments was during Leave it to Reno when they suggested listening to that rather than Leave it to Reno as it was less gross.

You mean Blame It On Rio?

Which, I just learned, was apparently the 47th most popular film released in 1984.

Evil Mastermind
Apr 28, 2008

I love how this movie's message is basically "acknowledging your sexuality will DESTROY YOUR LIFE and the lives of those around you".

Also, Andrew has great taste in 80's cartoons.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hIajdXHRmJ4

Max Ray! Jake Rockwell! Ace McCloud!

Evil Mastermind
Apr 28, 2008

DoombatINC posted:

Buried Alive - it was always one of those movies where I'd catch it on cable while channel surfing, get totally transfixed by its insanity, then not shut up about it for a week and a half. Highly recommended movie, if you can find a copy.

Oh, and the episode is great, too :v:

Thank you so much for calling this in, because it's a great episode.

Evil Mastermind
Apr 28, 2008

Oh man I had completely forgotten that Charlize Theron was in this movie. Now all I can think of is Hoo Ha-Era Pachino playing Immortan Joe.

Evil Mastermind
Apr 28, 2008

weekly font posted:

Still trying to get them to look at Vibrations. I think it's all on YouTube and you should go watch it to find out why.

Wikipedia posted:

Vibrations is a 1996 film directed and written by Michael Paseornek. It is one of the first films to be released on DVD after the movie 'Twister', also from 1996.

Upon release Vibrations had initial success due to its gritty realism and uncompromising (and unconventional) character development. But Vibrations gained a loyal underground following and quickly became a cult classic, helping propel electronic music into the 21st century.

Vibrations follows the true story of TJ Cray, an up and coming rock star in the making. On his way to the big city to audition for an A & R man and secure a record deal, his car is hit by a car load of drunks who then use heavy machinery to sever his hands. With his hands gone TJ falls out of the music business and becomes a homeless drunk with plastic hands. TJ Cray believes all is lost until one night he is awoken in the dirty warehouse he sleeps in by a pulsating rhythmic beat. There's an illegal rave party in the warehouse and TJ is found by Anamika, a computer artist, who takes him outside for fresh air. They become good friends after TJs plastic hands help him stop Anamika getting raped by knife wielding rave thugs. Anamika introduces TJ to her friends, including Geek, who replace TJs plastic hands with metal robot piano playing hands. Eventually TJ has a metallic cyber suit made for him and he pioneers electronic music, becoming an overnight sensation known as Cyberstorm.
...uh huh.

Evil Mastermind
Apr 28, 2008

Jose Oquendo posted:

I never watched GI Joe as a kid so I never realized the episodes were that crazy.

I did; I forgot all about this episode until they played song. Then all the memories came flooding back.

Evil Mastermind
Apr 28, 2008

"Jeremy, did you send those CD-ROMs out yet?"

Evil Mastermind
Apr 28, 2008

flashy_mcflash posted:

I don't think they normally do this but they should really have an Animation Damnation of Inspector Gadget and a WHM about the Matthew Broderick version.

They already did the live-action movie. It's episode 66, and it's really good.

Evil Mastermind
Apr 28, 2008

Tender Bender posted:

I love when they do a movie I've never seen before and I'm genuinely shocked at something in it. Pretty sure my jaw hit the floor when they revealed that Brainscan actually does the "it was all a dream!" ending.

Except that OR WAS IT?!

Oh, and the fact that Eddie Furlong pretty much turns his principal into a murderer now too.

Evil Mastermind
Apr 28, 2008

Man, whatever happened to the beach?

Evil Mastermind
Apr 28, 2008

Hey, did you guys see that new ROY movie?

Evil Mastermind
Apr 28, 2008

Hockles posted:

I have to do an internship next semester. Anybody know a forwarding address for the Trickster so I could send my resume?

I'm sure it'll be listed near the back of an issue of Fango.

Evil Mastermind
Apr 28, 2008

Morter posted:

Because they're funny, and might actually inspire me to watch movies.
Yeah, thanks to WHM I finally ended up watching Halloween 3 last night.

Man, that movie is dumb.

Evil Mastermind
Apr 28, 2008

bobkatt013 posted:

You should start with Foodfight

Sadly, the 24-hour Livestream page got taken down a while back.

Evil Mastermind
Apr 28, 2008

The thing I loved about Cochran's plan was that he's going to kill a lot of kids, sure, but not as many as you'd expect given the size of his operation.

The whole thing was supposed to happen at 9pm in California. That's midnight on the east coast; you ain't getting those kids! At most you're getting the west coast, maybe a chunk of Mountain time. And even then, you're only nailing the kids who're watching the commercial and wearing the masks. That's probably not a large subset, especially given he only has three types of masks.

I'm not saying it wouldn't be a major tragedy, just that Cochran could have planned things out a bit better.

Also how in the gently caress did he get a slab of Stonehenge halfway across the globe? I need more than a "wasn't easy!" on that, movie.

JediTalentAgent posted:

Hell, I'd love to see a movie about a year AFTER the events of Halloween 3 where you maybe can assume you've lost a huge part of a generation children. Halloween has become seen as some sort of horrific national day of mourning where people are preparing for the first Halloween since the Shamrock Incident.
I would legit watch that movie. You never see any horror sequels that deal with the real fallout of horror movies, apart from the previous Final Girl/Guy getting axed in the first ten minutes.

Evil Mastermind
Apr 28, 2008

In Andrew's defense, I also thought all these years that it was a woman doing the THEENAIHR curse. I never saw the movie (just the trailers) but for some reason it was an old woman in my memory.

Evil Mastermind
Apr 28, 2008

No, it was multiple channels (the commercial gets cut off twice, and the kid changes the channel). But somehow Atkins was able to call all of television at once and talk to the owners of the different channels without having to hang up and redial.

Evil Mastermind
Apr 28, 2008

Tender Bender posted:

Sure honey I'll take out the trash. My next book's about an author who wants to murder his wife by the way.

Oh, that wasn't me saying that; it was Bachman...

Clickety clack, clickety clack

Evil Mastermind
Apr 28, 2008

He was a writer. He wasn't the writer.

Evil Mastermind
Apr 28, 2008

Tender Bender posted:

Yes, he also goes on a blaxploitation adventure in Harlem, and for the villain's death they literally replaced the actor with a black-man-shaped balloon and made no attempt to hide it. He flies up to the ceiling and pops.

Wait, what?

fake edit: holy poo poo you're not kidding.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Myc6HpJzgaU

Evil Mastermind
Apr 28, 2008

GrandpaPants posted:

The actual "thinnner" delivery is a bit less lizardlike than the boys have been saying, but somehow more hilarious in delivery:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0i0Q5EVC8Sw

Wow, that makeup really is terrible all around. The old guy looks like he should be in Nothing But Trouble.

Evil Mastermind
Apr 28, 2008

frgildan posted:

I'm going to guess next week will be High Spirits. That movie is kind of a mess.
Man, I was actually going to suggest the same thing. They could have a field day with a movie where people have to gently caress ghosts to bring them back to life. Especially since Liam Neeson's in it too.

Evil Mastermind
Apr 28, 2008

I used to keep getting it confused with "tall drink of water", which made less sense.

Evil Mastermind
Apr 28, 2008

I do hope they do Santa Claus: The Movie, because it's also a Santa origin story. "Have you ever wondered how Santa Claus...became Santa?"

Evil Mastermind
Apr 28, 2008

bobkatt013 posted:

Does this Santa enjoy stalking and child labor?
...kinda? He does take a shine to a homeless orphan boy.

Evil Mastermind
Apr 28, 2008

Just so people know, Lithgow is pretty much at that "FREEEEEE?!?!" level through most of the movie.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Evil Mastermind
Apr 28, 2008

Jose Oquendo posted:

Which of course makes no sense since Bond isn't a code name, so why would his name change because he goes to spy school.
It's actually supposed to be Bond's nephew or something.