Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Vakal
May 11, 2008

Captain Hotbutt posted:

(Also, If you've played the Tomb Raider reboot from 2013, you have absolutely no need to watch the movie.)

Sort of. It hits all the major beats of the game but done in a much more cost effective fashion.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vakal
May 11, 2008

enigmahfc posted:

Deep Rising is a great monster movie, that better be a We Love Movies.

Kevin J. O'Connor is a treasure.

Vakal
May 11, 2008
The oddest JVCD movie is still probably Cyborg.

Vakal
May 11, 2008
Zoo.

Vakal
May 11, 2008
Does Justin Case do his own podcast somewhere, or is he just some guy that wanders in from off the street from time to time?

Vakal
May 11, 2008
At least they have finally cut out that spanish flea poo poo.

Vakal
May 11, 2008
Andrew seems high strung for the amount of dope he smokes.

Vakal
May 11, 2008

admataY posted:

Caught " BLUMHOUSE's fantasy island " before listening to this week show because its up on my country's netflix so why not .
It was disappointingly boring . Sure, the premise of the movie is bonkers but the execution of it is so low energy, polished ,glossy , generic , modern horror movie - there is really nothing there . Needed alot more crazy Michal Rooker time .

Yeah the way the guys were carrying on I figured it would be mind-melting levels of insane, but then I watched it and it was fairly easy to follow along with a few weird story decisions.

Vakal
May 11, 2008
I'm debating if I should request Night of Something Strange and dedicate it to Eric since he loves over-the-top gross sex stuff.

Vakal
May 11, 2008

Detheros posted:

For how much content they put on their patreon, $10 is a god drat steal.

I just wish the pateron page itself wasn't so lovely for trying to find things on.

Vakal
May 11, 2008

DoombatINC posted:

Old Spice Classic could eat through aluminum like xenomorph blood, recreating that scene as a Home Alone-obsessed grade schooler really gave me an appreciation for how the villains felt at the end of Raiders

I grew up in farming country and everyone I knew had a bottle of this stuff in their home for muscle aches.

I think just burning you skin with fire would be more enjoyable.

Vakal
May 11, 2008

These are good as well. Taste more like french fries dipped in ketchup than regular ketchup potato chips.

Vakal
May 11, 2008

Leatherhead posted:

I also got Omicron there, but I assume that wasn't their fault.

Did Steve spit on you?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vakal
May 11, 2008
I never watched Friends so I would have guessed Seattle myself.