Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Armani
Jun 22, 2008

Now it's been 17 summers since I've seen my mother

But every night I see her smile inside my dreams
The Mrs. Doubtfire episode is gold. gently caress me, what a terrifying take on the movie.

E: and now I am gonna listen to Yeah It's That Bad because it got shut down. Thanks, thread.

The Internet gives, the Internet takes away.

Armani fucked around with this message at 11:56 on Jan 29, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Armani
Jun 22, 2008

HUNDU THE BEAST GOD posted:

After about ten episodes you start to think Al-Qaeda had a point.

That's harsh as gently caress but :wow: can you elaborate?

My favorite episode in the backlog is probably Planet of the Apes. The Mark Wahlberg/Tim Burton dialogue gets me each time. I definitely need to phone in Cool World, one of my favorites.

Armani fucked around with this message at 08:50 on Jul 30, 2015

Armani
Jun 22, 2008

HUNDU THE BEAST GOD posted:

It's just so twee. Have you ever heard the podcast about Batman: The Animated Series? It's exactly like that. It's way too precious for me.

Hahaha, no I have not. I was just taken aback by the comment. I'll give it (The Flophouse) a listen - maybe I'll agree with you by the end, who knows?