Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Big Bob Pataki
Jan 23, 2009

The Bob that Refreshes
Little Stevie is my favorite recurring character

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Big Bob Pataki
Jan 23, 2009

The Bob that Refreshes
I don't know what you're referring to but Chinese food makes me sick.

Big Bob Pataki
Jan 23, 2009

The Bob that Refreshes
gently caress anyone (not here obvs) who's been complaining about movie choices because I seriously can't remember the last time an episode has just been meh.

Big Bob Pataki
Jan 23, 2009

The Bob that Refreshes
I hope the dear friend thing is just because that was Connery's last movie. I'll cry my fat idiot eyes out if one of the hosts is gone.

Big Bob Pataki
Jan 23, 2009

The Bob that Refreshes
Oh my God this mailbag is magical.

Big Bob Pataki
Jan 23, 2009

The Bob that Refreshes
This mailbag might be one of my favorite episodes they've ever done. I'm loving dying.

Big Bob Pataki
Jan 23, 2009

The Bob that Refreshes
I'm going to be honest with you guys, it's been over a week since that mailbag and I can't stop thinking about how bad I want a Game Master jumpsuit.

Big Bob Pataki
Jan 23, 2009

The Bob that Refreshes
Praising Conjuring 2 but saying Don't Breathe was awful smfh.

Big Bob Pataki
Jan 23, 2009

The Bob that Refreshes
The revelation that every single Transformers is crammed full of Coen Brothers mainstays has hosed up my whole world.

Big Bob Pataki
Jan 23, 2009

The Bob that Refreshes
I wish I had all this fun you guys are talking about.

Big Bob Pataki
Jan 23, 2009

The Bob that Refreshes
I don't know about y'all but I would be 100% all about a Stephen King month.

Big Bob Pataki
Jan 23, 2009

The Bob that Refreshes
8 is so bad because you spend 7 movies gradually bringing together this ensemble cast and then you decide to make 90% of them spend the entire movie in a control room.

Big Bob Pataki
Jan 23, 2009

The Bob that Refreshes
It's funny because I thought The Bye Bye Man was going to easily be the worst horror movie in 2017.

And then Rings came out the next month.

Big Bob Pataki
Jan 23, 2009

The Bob that Refreshes
I know what those things are.

Big Bob Pataki
Jan 23, 2009

The Bob that Refreshes
the one with Andrew and Steve doing Maine accents was real good.

Big Bob Pataki
Jan 23, 2009

The Bob that Refreshes
I liked the 2 new Chappelle specials but imagine how much of a chode you have to be to leave anonymous messages because you're furious that your favorite podcasters hated them.

Big Bob Pataki
Jan 23, 2009

The Bob that Refreshes
As someone who grew up watching wrestling and listening to metal, I just assume that 90% of people I enjoy are actually monsters.

Big Bob Pataki
Jan 23, 2009

The Bob that Refreshes
'Zastate Insurance Agency

Big Bob Pataki
Jan 23, 2009

The Bob that Refreshes
The Hellraiser movie Andrew and Steve keep referring to about Lance Henriksen's video game is a fantastic good-bad movie.

Big Bob Pataki
Jan 23, 2009

The Bob that Refreshes
Lance Henriksen shooting all of his scenes wearing the same clothes he wore on the plane ride over is actually cool as hell.

Big Bob Pataki
Jan 23, 2009

The Bob that Refreshes
Venom is by no means one of the worst movies of 2018 but it makes better episode fodder than most bad movies.

Big Bob Pataki
Jan 23, 2009

The Bob that Refreshes
The only Star Trek I've ever seen in my life are the new Abrams universe movies but the Nexus is great. They get raunchier on the patreon episodes and within the first handful of episodes they're reading slash fiction.

Big Bob Pataki
Jan 23, 2009

The Bob that Refreshes
"Sefundus the clown" is one of the hardest laughs I've ever had in years of listening to WHM. Now I always listen all the way through the outro song in fear of missing something like that.

Big Bob Pataki
Jan 23, 2009

The Bob that Refreshes
Imagine my shock when it ended up truly being a planet of apes.

Big Bob Pataki
Jan 23, 2009

The Bob that Refreshes
The mailbag episode after BVS is one of my favorite episodes of any podcast. Those suckers don't know what they're missing.

Big Bob Pataki
Jan 23, 2009

The Bob that Refreshes
My only Shrek 2 memory was telling my dad it was funny so he should go see it with me and he sat stonefaced for 90 minutes and the drive home was hauntingly silent.

Big Bob Pataki
Jan 23, 2009

The Bob that Refreshes
Wes Craven's New Nightmare

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Big Bob Pataki
Jan 23, 2009

The Bob that Refreshes
I love the Jackassmentary because they're all belly laughing, cracking jokes, and having a great time right up until Jupin has a Dead Zone-esque vision and asks aloud if this is the one with the paper cuts.