Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Inverted Offensive Battle: Acupuncture Attacks Convert To 3D Penetration Tactics Taking Advantage of Deep Battle Opportunities

bobservo posted:

I'M THE TAPE GUY. I TAPE ALL SORTS OF THINGS.

Somebody get Tape Guy together with Don Dimello.

...wait, nevermind, don't do that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Inverted Offensive Battle: Acupuncture Attacks Convert To 3D Penetration Tactics Taking Advantage of Deep Battle Opportunities

Soup du Jour posted:

AVENGE ME

AVENGE MEEEEE

honestly I’m not sure there’s enough meat on the bones to really do an episode on Red Dawn but hey they did Young Einstein so anything’s possible

DON'T CRY!!!

Hold it back! Let it turn to something else...

(they should definitely do it and get Will and Felix on to talk about it)

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

thrawn527 posted:

Yeah, it's alright, but far from my favorite show they do, and I think it's because I barely watched any 90210, and I've never watched any Melrose Place, so I have no reference to what they're saying. It's funny, but I can't listen quite as casually, if that makes sense. I have to pay more attention or I have no idea what they're even talking about. As where with The Nexus, I know who everyone is, and I've seen most episodes they're talking about, even if it's been over a decade, so I can listen while doing something else and have no problem following along.

Some main feed episodes where I haven't seen the movie I can follow along just fine (for example, I really need to watch Terminal Velocity, that episode was great). But others, I just kinda get lost as they're referencing what's happening in the movie, and I haven't seen it. Which is fine, that's how it goes. But Melr0210 is one I can take or leave for the same reason.

I'm glad other people love it, though.

:same: I have a much easier time with "Once Upon a Lifetime" episodes, and I'm not sure why. Probably just because their Eric Roberts impressions make me laugh uproariously.

mweber posted:

The Dr. Beck series is an art project cataloging Eric Roberts’s real life Joker-like personality shifts.

Eric Roberts voice: Awwwww nah! I'm the Joker, baby!