Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

davidHalestorm
Aug 5, 2009
I don't know anything about Jupiter Ascending since I haven't watched it but Sean Bean can't possibly be meant to be a human-bee hybrid, right? That's a joke, right?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

davidHalestorm
Aug 5, 2009
I think I have to report that Nexus episode to the Podcast High Command.

davidHalestorm
Aug 5, 2009

VolticSurge posted:

I never gave a poo poo about Tim Allen/Home Improvement,honestly. I was always a Red Green kinda guy. Being Canadian and all. :canada:

Tim Allen got Galaxy Quest in his filmography, so he automatically wins over Larry in my mind.

davidHalestorm
Aug 5, 2009
Speaking dead actors, is Anton Yelchin gonna get Farina-d at the Oscars? I mean, the list of 2016 celebrity deaths is quite long.

davidHalestorm
Aug 5, 2009

TetsuoTW posted:

Nah, Yelchin's got that JJ connection. Burt Kwouk is gonna get left off though, for sure.

poo poo, that's pretty obscure, yeah that one for sure. I was thinking more of along the line who''s the biggest name that's going to be left out. And I can't believe Collector Beauty is an actual movie, I want to see it just because of the cast list alone but that plot though, yikes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

davidHalestorm
Aug 5, 2009
Any of you going to take up Andrew's challenge and recommend him some animes on twitter?