Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

mobby_6kl
Aug 9, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
I guess I'll have to check this out because my problem with HDTGM the same - unless I saw the movie in question recently, I'd usually have no idea what the hell it's about and what they're making fun of. Sometimes things work out well enough (Monkey Shines) but as most movies are relatively obscure, I rarely find it enjoyable anymore.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mobby_6kl
Aug 9, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

MinibarMatchman posted:

holy poo poo who does this

Kevin Smith, apparently?

mobby_6kl
Aug 9, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
Oh, finally a movie I've actually seen. They usually do a decent job of explaining what's going on chronologically as they go along but it's so much more fun when you can remember some of it at least. The One is definitely worth seeing though of course at the time I was quite underwhelmed after the Matrix. Maybe it's time to give it a another shot, I suppose not watching a 320x160 divx might help with the enjoyment.

mobby_6kl
Aug 9, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
Does anyone know of a podcast that's going to do the Hunter movie? I'm kind of curious but not enough to subject myself to it in its entirety.

mobby_6kl
Aug 9, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

bobkatt013 posted:

God awful movies is doing it for there next episode

Thanks, never heard of them but one of their episodes is on "Noah's Shark". Now that's a title.

The Gillman posted:

Chapo did it in their Patreon ep. Sounds like it’s sub-lifetime
Oh you can tell it's trash just by some still that's been released but I'm looking forward for someone to summarize the best/worst parts for me :)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mobby_6kl
Aug 9, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

bobkatt013 posted:

God awful movies is doing it for there next episode

Hunter episode is out: https://audioboom.com/posts/8156308-my-son-hunter