Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pops Mgee
Aug 20, 2009

People all over the world,
Join Hands,
Start the Love Train!
Attack of the Clones had me in tears with the skuzzy Clieg Lars bit.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pops Mgee
Aug 20, 2009

Join Hands,
Start the Love Train!

CoolZidane posted:

What are some of your favorite impression-based tangents? Neo's answering machine, deadbeat Frank Langella, etc. For some reason I can't get enough of the end of American Dreamz when H.W. criticizes Dennis Quaid's speech for offsetting the DVR. ("Bar, what's 'Pacific Palisades'? What's that doin' on there?")

Wilford "Guddomn" Brimley GUDDOMNOT!

Pops Mgee
Aug 20, 2009

Join Hands,
Start the Love Train!

Guy Mann posted:

Gramlins 2 is a piece of art.

Pops Mgee
Aug 20, 2009

Join Hands,
Start the Love Train!

duz posted:

I just watched it a month or two ago, it's not nearly as bad as its reputation. I mean, it's not directed very well and has some other issues, but as a TOS episode, it'd be perfect average.

Star Trek V is frustrating. It has a lot of crap in it and it's obvious where the budget was slashed, but there is also some really great stuff in there too. The part where Sybok shows Spock and Bones those visions is good and Shatner's whole "What does god need with a starship" bit is fantastic.
The whole movie is worth existing though because it brought us marshmellons and this.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HU2ftCitvyQ

Pops Mgee
Aug 20, 2009

Join Hands,
Start the Love Train!
Cable Guy is super underrated and I don't understand the bad rap it gets.

Pops Mgee
Aug 20, 2009

Join Hands,
Start the Love Train!

TetsuoTW posted:

The Cable Guy was a comedy?

If you can't laugh at the basketball or medieval times scenes then I don't know what to tell you.

Pops Mgee
Aug 20, 2009

Join Hands,
Start the Love Train!
I'm disappointed they didn't even touch on the Philip Philip's montage/music video. Good god what the gently caress was that?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yEz_zs67hwY

Pops Mgee
Aug 20, 2009

Join Hands,
Start the Love Train!
New episode was pretty good but I was disappointed there was no "here come her boobers" call back with all the buber talk.

Pops Mgee
Aug 20, 2009

Join Hands,
Start the Love Train!

MariusLecter posted:

Eric seemed excited about the CUBS win tonight. Wonder if it'll be talked about on FUTURE episodes.

Back

To the

*wink*

Well there's potential for Jim Belushi shenanigans sooo....

Pops Mgee
Aug 20, 2009

Join Hands,
Start the Love Train!
People who get pissy about putting ketchup on hotdogs are infinitely worse than people who use ketchup.
Also ketchup is delicious and yall can eat poo poo.

Pops Mgee
Aug 20, 2009

Join Hands,
Start the Love Train!

Guy Mann posted:

Them, people who call cheap beer "pisswater", and people who get mad about pineapple on pizza should all just be locked up in a wack-rear end crystal prison so the world can be spared from having to listen to them bicker about most inconsequential tribalism in existence.

Woah let's not get too crazy here.

Pops Mgee
Aug 20, 2009

Join Hands,
Start the Love Train!

A Meat posted:

New Big Daddy Dispatch is here!

It seems like they'll be doing a live show in Brooklyn this March so I guess brace yourselves

I am super excited for this month's animation damnation. Christmas comes to Pacland. Good GOD I've definitely watched that piece of poo poo on at least 3 different Christmases while waiting for relatives to show up. gently caress Cartoon Network for not having better cartoons for their Christmas marathons.

Pops Mgee
Aug 20, 2009

Join Hands,
Start the Love Train!

GrandpaPants posted:

I imagine the list of good cartoon Christmas episodes is frighteningly short, even if you include stuff like Charlie Brown Christmas. I can think of Futurama having a good Christmas episode and probably The Simpsons, but neither are Saturday morning fare.

I remember there were decent cartoons like Johnny Bravo and Dexter's Lab scattered throughout the day with utter crap like that stuck in between them.

Pops Mgee
Aug 20, 2009

Join Hands,
Start the Love Train!

Collateral beauty?

Pops Mgee
Aug 20, 2009

Join Hands,
Start the Love Train!
I'm calling in the most recent Transformers movie. Need more Marky Mark impressions, plus it blows by the longer than star wars rule.

Pops Mgee
Aug 20, 2009

Join Hands,
Start the Love Train!
3 Will Smith related bad movies from 2016. That's a pretty rough track record for him. Even if he only shows up in a picture for one of them.

Pops Mgee
Aug 20, 2009

Join Hands,
Start the Love Train!
I'm liking what they're doing with the mid episode plug music.

Pops Mgee
Aug 20, 2009

Join Hands,
Start the Love Train!
MEME WATCH

Pops Mgee
Aug 20, 2009

Join Hands,
Start the Love Train!
I'm having trouble thinking of Voyager and DS9 episodes to call in for Nexus requests that aren't the obvious picks, Threshold and Move Along Home.

Pops Mgee
Aug 20, 2009

Join Hands,
Start the Love Train!

Evil Mastermind posted:

Are they planning on covering DS9 and Voyager when they're done with TOS and Next Gen five years from now?

At 12 episodes a year, they aren't going to be done with TNG in five years.

Pops Mgee
Aug 20, 2009

Join Hands,
Start the Love Train!
What's the episode where Harry Kim gets replaced with a quantum duplicate and everyone decides to never mention it again. That might be a good Threshold alternative.

Pops Mgee
Aug 20, 2009

Join Hands,
Start the Love Train!
It still really bothers me that the guys aren't into DS9 despite it being the best Star Trek show.

Pops Mgee
Aug 20, 2009

Join Hands,
Start the Love Train!
I called in the Marky Mark Transformers, mostly because I NEED to hear their reaction to this scene.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cz9OgW4JAJ8

Pops Mgee
Aug 20, 2009

Join Hands,
Start the Love Train!

The Vosgian Beast posted:

They just announced they're doing the drawing tomorrow at 7:00 PM EST

Which is right when I get off work, so someone write down the picks in case you're like me and can't make it.

They're doing it on Facebook live so the video should be saved to their page.

Pops Mgee
Aug 20, 2009

Join Hands,
Start the Love Train!

Dmitri-9 posted:

But it is a Gul Dukat episode.

gently caress that.

#WeWantWorf :colbert:

Pops Mgee
Aug 20, 2009

Join Hands,
Start the Love Train!
I don't think they've ever mentioned law and order without bringing up the Cragen and the Ape episode.

Pops Mgee
Aug 20, 2009

Join Hands,
Start the Love Train!

AlliedBiscuit posted:

The guys really need to actually watch DS9 properly. It might be my favorite Trek. And how dare Andrew badmouth Garak. Garak is the best. Now excuse me, I need to call my mom in here.

Them badmouthing Avery Brooks is what got to me.How the hell can you watch Shatner and then have complaints about Brooks for weird cadence and emphasis.

Pops Mgee
Aug 20, 2009

Join Hands,
Start the Love Train!
Did I miss it or were there no ads that episode? Did the sponsors not want to be associated with "Cum Heist"?

Pops Mgee
Aug 20, 2009

Join Hands,
Start the Love Train!
Well this week they jumped into an ad mid cum joke, so I guess "Cum Heist" wasn't a problem with the sponsors last week.

Pops Mgee
Aug 20, 2009

Join Hands,
Start the Love Train!
HANG UP ON HIM

Pops Mgee
Aug 20, 2009

Join Hands,
Start the Love Train!
It's maybe 2 minutes out of an hour plus of free entertainment. Just skip ahead you baby.

Pops Mgee
Aug 20, 2009

Join Hands,
Start the Love Train!
I could have a counter Marc!

Pops Mgee
Aug 20, 2009

Join Hands,
Start the Love Train!
New episode is the best they've done in a while. That is all.

Pops Mgee
Aug 20, 2009

Join Hands,
Start the Love Train!
I am so loving hyped for Marky Mark and get out of statutory rape free cards.

Pops Mgee
Aug 20, 2009

Join Hands,
Start the Love Train!

Gyges posted:

Why did you guys even watch all those Transformers?

I get drunk and go to the midnight showing of every transformers movie. The crowds they attract make it worth it and more entertaining that it should be.

Pops Mgee
Aug 20, 2009

Join Hands,
Start the Love Train!

Tender Bender posted:

I just watched the clip from Transformers 3 where Optimus Prime is getting the poo poo beaten out of him by Leonard Nimoy bot, then gets the upper hand and literally blows his brains out, then Megatron, who had saved him, offers a truce, to which Prime says "nope" and loving murders him too. I have no idea who these movies are for, the combination of idiot baby toys with loud ugly action complete with robots being basically disemboweled is such a weird match.

The second film also has Optimus ripping off the bad guy's face before offing him. That robit has some issues.

Pops Mgee
Aug 20, 2009

Join Hands,
Start the Love Train!

Jose Oquendo posted:

Yeah it's just going to be the same jokes for 4 weeks. The only difference will be the pedophile jokes in part 4. They could have had more fun with a Michael Bay month.

Part 4 also will have Marky Mark impressions. I just hope they aren't burned out by the time they get to 4. That one seems like it has the most potential anyways.

Pops Mgee
Aug 20, 2009

Join Hands,
Start the Love Train!
My favorite part of 4 is at the end of a mostly fun and lighthearted chase scene TJ Miller gets loving MELTED out of nowhere. I saw the movie at midnight with a couple drinks in me and could not stop laughing when it happened. 4 is absolutely nuts and needs to be seen to be believed.

Pops Mgee
Aug 20, 2009

Join Hands,
Start the Love Train!

Rev. Bleech_ posted:

if only Goober were still here to see this :(

At least we still have the Herculoids

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pops Mgee
Aug 20, 2009

Join Hands,
Start the Love Train!

GrandpaPants posted:

I hope Anthony Hopkins does something fantastic after Last Knight :(

I hope Mark Wahlberg does not.

Thor 3 looks neat. He's still in there right?