Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Angry_Ed
Mar 30, 2010

Grimey Drawer

The Vosgian Beast posted:

They did an interview with Gilbert Gottfried(RIPD) a thousand years ago that I remember being pretty funny

They also interviewed Stephen Tobolowsky way back when, which was really interesting.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Angry_Ed
Mar 30, 2010

Grimey Drawer

thrawn527 posted:

“But why would a groundskeeper haunt his own amusement park? That’s not how ownership or insurance claims work!”

Well that takes care of about 75% of all episodes.

Angry_Ed
Mar 30, 2010

Grimey Drawer

thrawn527 posted:

I haven't watched it since it's not out yet, and obviously neither have they. But given their previous opinions on Snyder, this is a definite possibility.

Didn't it come out yesterday, at least in theatres?

Angry_Ed
Mar 30, 2010

Grimey Drawer

fuzzyduckbutt posted:

Yeah I dunno, the Bones stuff is entertaining most of the time, it's moreso when they miss very clear character motivation or a whole chunk of plot because they apparently walked away from the TV for 10 minutes without pausing. Or just make up dialogue that didn't happen.

I have come to accept that due to the unabashed :2bong: usage they are totally going to miss things and one can only hope one of the 4 were paying attention when another isn't.

Angry_Ed
Mar 30, 2010

Grimey Drawer

Arson Daily posted:

the should do a drinking game where they drink every time someone has a super serious inner monologue or says the word "spice"

Having only seen it once about 20 years ago when I had a fever I can't remember how quickly this would result in death.

Angry_Ed
Mar 30, 2010

Grimey Drawer

mweber posted:

I hope the boys do a Carl Weathers month this year.

RIPD, Apollo.

Once again the WHM thread is how I find out an actor died :smith:

Angry_Ed
Mar 30, 2010

Grimey Drawer

IBroughttheFunk posted:

Secondeding this. The first time I listened to that bit, hearing Andrew and Steve tearfully apologizing to "Mr. Dominos" had me dying.

I also liked them bringing it back but with other celebrities such as Jack Palance

"ahhhhhhhhhh, I was in a feud with some street toughs and they ruined my pizzaaaaaaaa. Believe it...or NOT"

Angry_Ed
Mar 30, 2010

Grimey Drawer

Flython posted:

Watching Speed and I really hope we get it as an WLM one day. They'd get a lot of mileage out of Dennis Hopper acting like a little goblin man.

...I could have sworn they already did this.

Now I'm having a real Mandela-effect moment because I could vividly remember them talking about Jeff Daniels and his entire SWAT team getting destroyed by that booby trap

Angry_Ed fucked around with this message at 19:15 on Feb 17, 2024

Angry_Ed
Mar 30, 2010

Grimey Drawer

IBroughttheFunk posted:

"What? Jeremy, it's Columbus Day! There's no mail, Jeremy! There's no mail!"

That whole running joke still pops up in my head eery now and then.

The similarity of their Trickster voice to their Cobra Commander voice always makes me start thinking of the Cold Slither animation damnation where they enact the idea of Cobra getting audited (by "Invoice" of the accounting department) and said auditor forcing CC to explain all of Cobra's insane schemes and cost overruns.

Angry_Ed
Mar 30, 2010

Grimey Drawer

Midnightghoul posted:

Sadly The Fugitive does not have Buzz-em Frog in it

Well yeah, he's got a big meeting in Menzrum.

Angry_Ed
Mar 30, 2010

Grimey Drawer

A Fancy Hat posted:

The first minute is basically just him changing some names around in order to have a "totally original" space story that also has basically the same setup as the original trilogy.

There's also a shot at the beginning that looks EXACTLY like the old Toonami intro, I did a double take because I thought Tom was gonna introduce something better to watch.

Zack Snyder's Sailor Moon would just be Sucker Punch :v:

:barf:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Angry_Ed
Mar 30, 2010

Grimey Drawer

Bip Roberts posted:

Are the boys into sports at all? Major League is a good comedy but it's really a baseball movie (the best baseball movie) and if they're not into sports then they might be sour pusses.

Judging by Night Game they aren't really into Baseball.