Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Smooch City
Dec 5, 2011
We Hate Movies is fucken' awesome, easily my favorite podcast. I've listened to every episode, I really don't know what it is about a bunch of guys sitting around drinking beers and reviewing bad movies but I loving love it.

They really don't take themselves or the reviews too seriously, it's great.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smooch City
Dec 5, 2011
It definitely took me a while to differentiate the hosts voices. They're much more similar than say the guys on the Flop House, who all have very distinctive voices/tones.

Gotta thank this thread for turning me on to the Flop House, WHM is still my favorite, but the Flop House is pretty great. Though I find myself not listening to certain episodes if Elliot isn't in them, I find the pace a bit slow without him to kinda guide the whole thing, also him and Stuart are hilarious together.

WHM on the other hand, I'll listen to every episode, even if they're sans Steve.

Also I'm pretty sure Jupin says "This, that, and the other thing" about a billion times per episode, though I love the impressions, so it all works out.