Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Andorra
Dec 12, 2012

Captain Hotbutt posted:

What are the dream choices for Listener Request Month? If you knew you were going to get picked, what's the movie you guys would submit, more than anything?

I am really frothing at the mouth to leave an awkward Skype call.

Big Money Hustlas or Big Money Rustlas if only because I want to know how bad those movies are without watching them myself.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Andorra
Dec 12, 2012
I totally remember Kevin James and Louie Anderson doing an episode of We Hate Movies for the movie White House Down, but it's not on the list! What's going on guys???

Andorra
Dec 12, 2012
I've seen Master of Disguise more than once, so I guess that.

Andorra
Dec 12, 2012
Which episode was it with Bee Hate Movies? It might have been a mailbag

Andorra
Dec 12, 2012
I appreciate that they mentioned Aeon Flux after they read the name Ultraviolet, because I've always gotten those movies confused.

Andorra
Dec 12, 2012
What's the deal with Aeon Flux when talking about Ultraviolet? People in the thread have mentioned it, I always confuse the two, the WHM guys brought it up during the drawing. I've only seen like 10 minutes of either so I don't know.

Andorra
Dec 12, 2012
I think the order goes -

Cum Heist
The caller and his girlfriend
Ultraviolet

Andorra
Dec 12, 2012

Corek posted:

Mom, get in here!

Can't believe they didn't realize Rita Repulsa was making parademons

Andorra
Dec 12, 2012
Speaking of which I've got a cousin who runs a shoehorn company, and I really think there should be a scene where Chuck has trouble getting a boot on.

Andorra
Dec 12, 2012
Mom! Get over here!

Andorra
Dec 12, 2012
Doesn't Bill S. Preston get bazooka'd? I only saw the last 15 minutes of Death Wish 3 years ago but I remember it being bonkers.

Andorra
Dec 12, 2012
I think it's cool that they turned every arcade machine shooter into a movie.

Andorra
Dec 12, 2012
This whole time I've been hearing his name as Samwit Wicky, like he's an Ewok or something

Tato posted:

I didn't think I missed anything by skipping Transformers 2, but the episode WHM did on it did at least make me search online to confirm that Sam's mother has a line saying that she heard her son lose his cherry to his girlfriend the previous summer. What the gently caress?

The only one I saw was the first, on a long bus ride, and the only thing I remember about it was the masturbation joke that just. keeps. going. All the comedy in these movies is terrible and never ends.

Andorra
Dec 12, 2012
You can count me as someone else who thought for a long time Encino was a geological era.

Spider-Man 3 has got to be the week after Transformers 5, right?

Andorra
Dec 12, 2012
An Freddy vs. Jason-esque crossover: Scum Cops vs. Two Fat Spies

Andorra
Dec 12, 2012

Zore posted:

Add in our favorite pansexual mutant prospector and this movie is going places.

That's the stinger scene: As the camera pans across the aftermath of the climactic battle, two boots step into the frame and a we hear a laugh.

Andorra
Dec 12, 2012
Is there an episode the jokes about Zoo sort of started in or is it something that has just been part of the show?

Andorra
Dec 12, 2012

Gonz posted:

I just hope Stephen Tobolowsky gets to portray the Giggler in this movie, if the Giggler is indeed in this movie.

Well this is a remake of the first film so he'd be portraying a younger Giggler

Andorra
Dec 12, 2012
A Mike Myers Double Feature. First week do Love Guru, the second week do Cat in the Hat. See if anybody can make it through both.

Andorra
Dec 12, 2012

Detective No. 27 posted:

Ultimate Nick Fury slowly morphed into SLJ. He was actually white in his first appearance.

MOM! Get down here!

Andorra
Dec 12, 2012

thrawn527 posted:

I've got it, by the way.

Honey I Blew Up the Kid.

Honey We Shrunk Ourselves, the direct-to-video second sequel.

Andorra
Dec 12, 2012
Are the whispers real?

Andorra
Dec 12, 2012
What movies are the likely episodes for Worst of 2017 month anyway?

Andorra
Dec 12, 2012
Is all of the back catalogue going to be Patreon exclusive? Did I understand that right?

Andorra
Dec 12, 2012

END ME SCOOB posted:

Not if I heard right. It's rehosting all of the oldest episodes which aren't on iTunes or other feeds on Patreon so it's all downloadable in one easy spot, as opposed to there being no automated way to get them now.

Ah thanks for explaining it. That kind of stuff usually goes over my head since I always download episodes straight from the websites.

Andorra
Dec 12, 2012

DoombatINC posted:

I think it might be one James Belushi - The Principal, Mr Destiny, Nine Months, Taking Care of Business, Jingle All the Way, Abraxas: Guardian of the Universe, Red Heat, Retroactive, probably others I can't remember

K-9 and K-911. Still have yet to do the third K-9 movie.

Is there a movie that has all three of James Belushi, Will Smith, and Michael Caine?

Andorra
Dec 12, 2012
Suck it.

Andorra
Dec 12, 2012

Fart City posted:

Oh man. Akroyd talk really makes me want to request Nothing But Trouble. I know they’ve mentioned it here and there, but I don’t think they’ve ever done an episode on it.

I'd love to hear an episode for a movie they've all hated with a passion for years, but they've mentioned in the past that they refuse to do an episode on it because it's disgusting and they never want to watch it again, but they might honor a listener request for it. I mean, they eventually did Batman and Robin even after saying they'd never do it.

Andorra
Dec 12, 2012
I read the plot summary before listening to the episode and assumed I was either missing something or that something is badly written, whether the article or the movie. After listening I guess it's the movie.

Andorra
Dec 12, 2012
I can't remember, when did they do the viewer request drawing livestream last year?

Andorra
Dec 12, 2012
Why did I not think to check if they A) Tweeted the date for this year or B) Had a twitter in the first place. :doh:

Thanks.

Andorra
Dec 12, 2012
So its Family Guy basically

Andorra
Dec 12, 2012

Evil Mastermind posted:

Animation Damnation
Mortal Kombat: the first episode

I think they said Mortal Kombat: The Journey Begins, which is sort of a tie-in to the movie, not an episode of a show.

Andorra
Dec 12, 2012
Every so often one of their jokes will pop into my head and make me nearly burst out laughing--

A real life suicide squad with Bernie Madoff, Jared Fogle, and Scott Peterson.
Colin Farrell pole vaulting off his erection up to the second story of a home, Scrooge McDuck style.

Andorra
Dec 12, 2012
What episode was the "She's dangling and she don't even know it" from? Was that the mailbag about the teacher with the foot fetish?

Andorra
Dec 12, 2012
There's also always Worst Of Month. But I feel like one of those weeks will already be reserved for Dear Dictator

quote:

When political turmoil forces a British-Caribbean dictator (Michael Caine) to flee his island nation, he seeks refuge with his pen pal, a rebellious teenage girl (Odeya Rush) in suburban America, and teaches her how to start a revolution and overthrow the "mean girls" in her high school.

Andorra
Dec 12, 2012
I laugh at the Alex Jones/goblin jokes everytime

Andorra
Dec 12, 2012
That's incredible. I especially love Chris holding his favorite movie and Steve being horrified by the fish lady.

Andorra
Dec 12, 2012
Anyone who doesn't follow the podcast on twitter is missing out on a ton of You Gotta Do It movie posters

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Andorra
Dec 12, 2012

Ulio posted:

Do you guys watch the movies before you listen to the podcast? For most of the movies I haven't seen I still enjoy the cast but some of them are a bit harder to enjoy with watching the movie beforehand.

I've barely even heard of half of these movies