Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Yaws
Oct 23, 2013

Evil Mastermind posted:

They've done about half the Friday the 13th series at this point, haven't they?

They ranked all of them in an episode.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yaws
Oct 23, 2013

Midnightghoul posted:

I'm afraid to listen to this episode because I don't want my belief that Encino Man is good to be altered

Don't worry, it's a reccomend

Yaws
Oct 23, 2013

Shias meltdowns are going to cost him his career

Yaws
Oct 23, 2013

Between their constant talk of hangover movies and tall glasses of water these fellas like to get F'd up

Yaws
Oct 23, 2013

HUNDU THE BEAST GOD posted:

I pretty much only listen to the mailbags.

That's loving crazy.

Yaws
Oct 23, 2013

Calaveron posted:

I don't care what anyone says or how funny any of the other members may or may not be, Sajdak is the heart of WHM

It sucks that he's absent it a lot of the older episodes. They have a distinct lower energy to them.

Yaws
Oct 23, 2013

Low Desert Punk posted:

One of the worst movies I've ever seen in my life is a Sean Astin and Matthew Lillard movie called Dish Dogs.

Man, how did that whole goggle thing ever get popular?

Yaws
Oct 23, 2013

I can't wait for Samurai Cop

Yaws
Oct 23, 2013

Myers is very old looking now.

Yaws
Oct 23, 2013

They're doing Scream 2 next. I don't recall it being that bad? I loved it when I was a teenager anyway.

Yaws
Oct 23, 2013

The Saw movies are simply unapologetic exploitation trash. They'd fit right in a 1970's grindhouse theater.

Yaws
Oct 23, 2013

Pro-click and sums up what I hate about the Saw series.

I need to check out Cabins other stuff

Yaws
Oct 23, 2013

The Saw series has always been trash. It's not even a case of it getting bad after the first one.

This adorable puppet on a tricycle is supposed to be scary lol

Yaws
Oct 23, 2013

Agreed. I might just have a soft spot for the NoeS series but they seem to hate them to an exaggerated degree.

That said I still haven't seen the remake.

Yaws
Oct 23, 2013

LORD OF BOOTY posted:

seven out of the eight movies weren't directed by him, and the puppet barely shows up in the first movie aside from the TV screens

He also directed Dead Silence.

I dunno, the puppet seems like it's intended to be sinister but I haven't seen all the Saw films

Yaws
Oct 23, 2013

Kinda glad they're out of Snipes month tbh

Yaws
Oct 23, 2013

I've been listening to some old episodes and actually watching movies they recommend. God drat is Teen Witch a gem of 1980's cheese. I loving loved it.

Teen Witch Rap:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ksBE53CIT8E

Yaws
Oct 23, 2013

I was watching my nieces and nephews over the holidays and I ended up watching The Boss Baby 3 times with them

Yaws
Oct 23, 2013

Fart City posted:

Like the old tale about dropping LSD three times, I believe this technically makes you legally insane.

It's crazy how kids can watch the same movie over and over again and in no way get sick of it.

Yaws
Oct 23, 2013

precision posted:

my little sister growing up, for reasons that are far beyond me, used to want to watch Stripes like every single drat day. she was like 6 years old.

Eh, Stripes is an OK movie. She could've done worse.

Odd for a 6 year old though

Yaws
Oct 23, 2013

Rev. Bleech_ posted:

My niece used to sit through either The Wizard of Oz or The Incredibles over and over. Sometimes three times consecutively.

The Wizard of Oz owns. I watched it recently as a bitter broken down adult and it holds up. Great movie.

Yaws
Oct 23, 2013

Those Blade movies can suck it.

Yaws
Oct 23, 2013

Fart City posted:

Blade is a legit great movie.

I loving hate that movie. It's trash that appealed to 16 year olds in 1998. That's it.

Yaws
Oct 23, 2013

Jose Oquendo posted:

Death Wish 1 is a real movie.

It's a real movie I guess but it's still a right wing power fantasy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yaws
Oct 23, 2013

I love these guys but I don't get their condemnation of Dave Chappelle when at least one of them is a big Bill Burr fan.