Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

MadScientistWorking posted:

Andrew probably has the most interesting job out of all of them as he actually works on film programing for the Jacob Burns Film Center. I know he's actually mentioned it once during the Jingle All the Way episode where he talked about the programing for the holiday season.

Just looked that up and yeah the Jacob Burns Film Center looks like a pretty legit place to work: http://www.burnsfilmcenter.org/about

Sort of funny he has a job helping to educate people about the best films from around the world, and in his spare time helps 'educate' people about the worst.

Dudes got the spectrum well covered. Gotta respect that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

Yaws posted:

What episode was that?

Slender man one I think.

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

Illinois Smith posted:

I agree that I liked their old audiobook recommendations though, that was a nice way of tying them into the episode.

If you going to do an ad do it right, and this is pretty much the best way. The audience got a book recommendation and audible got its plug.

That only really works for a store with a bit of variety and if the people doing the plug get a choice in what particular items they mention, but for those cases it does actually make for an interesting ad.

The Vosgian Beast posted:

See, I used to have this problem, but I learned eventually.

Steve is the one with the nerdiest voice. Andrew is the one who's on every episode. Eric is the calmest, and Chris is the angriest.

Wait theres four of them! Man I must of listened to even episode and I always though there was just three in the crew.

I should probably get my ears checked or something...
....also pretty terrible at names.

getting old :(

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

egon_beeblebrox posted:

And the movie has to be LEAGUE OF EXTRAORDINARY GENTLEMEN.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0029127/?ref_=fn_tt_tt_178 :colbert:

About time some one took that no bit hack Alfred E. Green down a peg or two.

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

The Vosgian Beast posted:

You can actually tell a lot about your diet and current health that way.

Are you German by any chance? If not, well you'll probably be glad to hear they've got your back on this one.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

....it appears you have already researched this subject far more then I thought possible.

Viva la :france: for me though.