Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

DIRECTIVE 236: Promote pro-social values
Awesome news that there will be no more betterhelp or diet smoke ads. Also, new Once in a Lifetime dropped!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

They should do The Animated Series or start covering the Star Trek fan films that managed to pay an old cast member to show up for a few seconds

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

Thanks to Steve for making me laugh uproariously hearing “ColumBINE….by Dave Cullen” in like three straight episodes now. They must have recorded a bunch at once.

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

I've finally adjusted to start downloading the main ones on Patreon. Jigsaw on the cover of Disney Adventures with Jafar was an inspired image

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

I'm not normally big on WLM but the Psycho/Batman Begins/Roger Rabbit run has been absolutely great. Except for Eric referencing "the perfect slit" and it all came back to me and made me shudder.

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

Lethal Weapon episode is fantastic and I’m now a conspiracy theorist. There’s no way Chris hasn’t seen Daddy’s Home 2. He was probably too drunk or high to remember to file a letterbox review. He sees everything.

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

It’s like 10 quarter formed movies crammed into one and a great episode. I forgot all the horrors of the film.

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

Saw X was fun, but I was most amused by the immediate turn in tone when all three guys were reminded of Vice, like they all simultaneously stepped in dog poo poo.

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

I think the Star Trek TOS animated series "technically" counts, they could move on to that

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

No idea why, but Eric's aside of "Ok, we're gonna talk about pie now" during Young Einstein made me laugh a lot. Relax folks, it's Young Einstein.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

Sometimes randomly think of Eric Roberts in craft services encouraging the guy to throw some cinnamon on his cheeseburger and laugh

Lay it on me big daddy