Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fezz
Aug 31, 2001

You should feel ashamed.
And here I was hoping for a Kevin Jamesgiving.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fezz
Aug 31, 2001

You should feel ashamed.
Maybe you mixed it up with End of Days or Eraser.

Fezz
Aug 31, 2001

You should feel ashamed.
Just a random thought, but I feel like they need to do more Burt Reynolds movies. And move 70s movies.

Fezz
Aug 31, 2001

You should feel ashamed.

Rageaholic posted:

They'd probably both be WLMs, though, and they don't do WLMs on the main feed

They do during WLM month

Fezz
Aug 31, 2001

You should feel ashamed.
They already did Space Jam 1 six years ago.

https://headgum.com/we-hate-movies/episode-205-space-jam

They did not care for it.

Fezz
Aug 31, 2001

You should feel ashamed.
So you didn't immediately binge the back catalog? For shame.

Fezz
Aug 31, 2001

You should feel ashamed.
I believe his wife had a job there at the time.

Fezz
Aug 31, 2001

You should feel ashamed.

Ah, the SylvesTour Stallone.

Fezz
Aug 31, 2001

You should feel ashamed.
I personally would like them to redo some Belushi movies. It's been far too long since we've heard that impression.

Fezz
Aug 31, 2001

You should feel ashamed.
It has been a while since we've had a 90s kids rule movie with a disgusting poo poo boy. The last one that really stands out is the one where the kids lock their parents in the basement.

Fezz
Aug 31, 2001

You should feel ashamed.
For the more recent episodes check out The Truth About Cats and Dogs and the 600th episode Delta Farce.

Fezz
Aug 31, 2001

You should feel ashamed.
JP is going to make me sub for June. And have they said what they're going to do with the Nexus when they finish TOS?

Fezz
Aug 31, 2001

You should feel ashamed.

thrawn527 posted:

Pretty sure there was a Red Coat joke from Cabin on their Jurassic Park episode, too. He really had it on his mind the week they were taping.

That one at least came up naturally as Spielberg was doing post on JP while filming Schindler's List.

Fezz
Aug 31, 2001

You should feel ashamed.
GAM does episodes on that sort of right wing trash fairly often. They've done several of Dinesh D'Souza's "films". As well as Mike Lindell's YouTube vomit, flat earthers, happy science. All sorts of junk. If a movie sounds cool because of the title, that's usually the only thing it has going for it.

Fezz
Aug 31, 2001

You should feel ashamed.
Is that like the story I heard Yeardley Smith tell about working on Maxim Overdrive where after each days wrap the crew would bring out cases and cases of beer, but instead it's kilos and kilos of coke?

Fezz
Aug 31, 2001

You should feel ashamed.

BiggerBoat posted:

Also, how many Steven Seagal episodes have they done? I've found two and need more

TIA

On Deadly Ground, Hard to Kill and both Unders Siege. I believe that is it.

But Seagal is such a shithead he comes up all the time.

Fezz
Aug 31, 2001

You should feel ashamed.

BiggerBoat posted:

For some reason I thought they'd done a lot more Segal episodes and, man, I didn't even know that Under Siege 2 existed.

How does that work I wonder?

Not very well. It's on a train.

Fezz
Aug 31, 2001

You should feel ashamed.
Since they do review the submissions, I imagine they would reject it

Fezz
Aug 31, 2001

You should feel ashamed.
Yeah, that one creeped me out and was a big reason I didn't watch GI Joe despite being all in for Transformers.

Fezz
Aug 31, 2001

You should feel ashamed.
Sometimes this month they'll do a Livestream where they pick movies out of hats.

Fezz
Aug 31, 2001

You should feel ashamed.
Wow, it's been three years since the Hobbs and Shaw episode.

Fezz
Aug 31, 2001

You should feel ashamed.
I see Bushwhacked is why the Spooktacular started early this year.

I'm not much of a horror guy, so I've never heard of the Devil's Rain.

Excited as always.

Fezz
Aug 31, 2001

You should feel ashamed.

thrawn527 posted:

Bushwhacked? Like, the Daniel Stern scout leader movie? Spooktacular?

I've never seen it, but it didn't seen like a horror movie.

edit:

Oh I haven't listened to the Saw V episode yet. Do they mention switching things out?

They're doing something special for the 700th episode.

Fezz
Aug 31, 2001

You should feel ashamed.
Why not say he faked his death? Will anyone actually care? It has to be better than the weird way they're mushing him into the timeline of the earlier movies. Or introduce a long lost son, a Jigson, if you will.

Fezz
Aug 31, 2001

You should feel ashamed.

Rageaholic posted:

It's Renny Harlin's only good movie, but it's still not as good as the first.

The Long Kiss Goodnight would like a word.

Fezz
Aug 31, 2001

You should feel ashamed.

Ror posted:

The Abraxas “probably Secundus” is the OG and it’s a classic bit of the guys making each other laugh harder and harder. “It’s like he’s not even trying!”

I also love all of the stories of Steve experiencing an alternate Lynchian nightmare New York (punishment for being from New Jersey). The old lady eating fish in the theater, “you better run fat boy”, and my personal favorite, the lady who was throwing negative energy at Steve (for long enough to reload) on the subway.

Steve is actually from the Bronx. As told in his story about ripping his pants coming home and throwing them down the incinerator chute to dispose of the evidence.

Fezz
Aug 31, 2001

You should feel ashamed.
Please watch the original Rollerball, so you can have some nice thoughts. The remake is first class dog poo poo and I wouldn't wish that on anyone. Take care of yourself.

Fezz
Aug 31, 2001

You should feel ashamed.
They haven't done From Dusk Till Dawn, yet.

Their live shows almost always get released eventually. The only ones that don't are the Livestreams.

Fezz
Aug 31, 2001

You should feel ashamed.
Livestreams are gone forever or until the contract runs out.

I know they lost the audio for the live Star Trek IV episode. A lovely audio person at the venue lost it or didn't record.

Fezz
Aug 31, 2001

You should feel ashamed.
I mean, The Chase is right there.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fezz
Aug 31, 2001

You should feel ashamed.
This The Chase erasure is a travesty.