Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Grifter
Jul 24, 2003

I do this technique called a suplex. You probably haven't heard of it, it's pretty obscure.
This thread convinced me to give WHM another change, I'll start with Addicted to Love.

Mucktron posted:

I'd actually tracked them down after How Did This Get Made had the producer of Skyline come on their podcast and they spent the entire episode back-peddling. WHM being in New York with no connections to "the industry" prevents all that nonsense.
I've always been more into HDTGM than I am WHM, but this particular aspect of HDTGM is pretty maddening. The worst episode for this is when they have a heavy from Superman on and all of his stories are basically him bullying and threatening people, while the whole crew kisses his rear end like crazy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU