Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Tomahawk
Aug 13, 2003

HE KNOWS

Calaveron posted:

I kinda wish they had guests more often. The guy who guested in the Spawn episode was hilarious, if only because of how New Yorkish he sounded.

I completely disagree. Their guests are usually pretty bad and most of the time feel like they don't "get" the show.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tomahawk
Aug 13, 2003

HE KNOWS
Eric's delivery amplified even mediocre jokes to great ones.

Tomahawk
Aug 13, 2003

HE KNOWS
I will keep calling in Death Wish 3 until they at the very least do any Death Wish movie.

Tomahawk
Aug 13, 2003

HE KNOWS
I want to like Blame It On Outer Space so badly, but god drat is it a chore.

Tomahawk
Aug 13, 2003

HE KNOWS

MinibarMatchman posted:

I randomly downloaded some flophouse episodes and boy is that guy with the nasally voice beyond loving terrible, as are his impossibly bad jokes

Yeah flophouse stinks. I gave it a really fair shake of like 6 episodes just to see if I was just getting bad ones, but they're all bad and the nasally dude never shuts the gently caress up.

Tomahawk
Aug 13, 2003

HE KNOWS
Jason X is one of those movies that I thought was complete dogshit when it came out, but now it's fun and I appreciate it.

Tomahawk
Aug 13, 2003

HE KNOWS
A James Bond month would be awesome. Disappointed when I heard it was NSNA that they weren't tackling any Roger Moore shlock.

I also didn't watch NSNA until very recently and I definitely would not consider it a "bad" James Bond. It's certainly weird, but there's definitely much better material for WHM. I'm sure I'll still laugh my rear end off.

Tomahawk
Aug 13, 2003

HE KNOWS
I really, really wanna listen to the Bee Squad podcast.

Tomahawk
Aug 13, 2003

HE KNOWS

Evil Mastermind posted:

So I'm just getting around to listening to the BvS episode today.

How, exactly, does The Gotham Bat convince people in prison to kill people he's branded? Like, does he have plants or something?

It's implied that he brands the worst types of criminals like human traffickers. It's vaguely analogous to how child rapists are targeted in prison. I'm sure that's the vibe they were going for at least.

Tomahawk
Aug 13, 2003

HE KNOWS
So at this point WHM has accidentally predicted Jim Belushi in Twin Peaks and kind of Burton World (http://www.ew.com/article/2016/04/25/tim-burton-bar-beetle-house)

What else?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tomahawk
Aug 13, 2003

HE KNOWS
http://www.ew.com/article/2016/06/17/ron-lester-dead-varsity-blues-actor-dies-45

Don't worry about Ron Les- oh...