Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Midnightghoul
Oct 1, 2003

COME ON DON'T BE SCURRED

Terrorist Fistbump posted:

Holy poo poo, it's 2h 9m long. Longest episode by a pretty big margin if memory serves.

This episode is longer than Star Wars

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Midnightghoul
Oct 1, 2003

COME ON DON'T BE SCURRED
I keep mistaking their Nolte impression for Sam Kinison

Midnightghoul
Oct 1, 2003

COME ON DON'T BE SCURRED
You ever give so much to charity your back cracks?

Midnightghoul
Oct 1, 2003

COME ON DON'T BE SCURRED

As an enjoyer of insane TV procedurals, this was quite promising. The past works.

Midnightghoul
Oct 1, 2003

COME ON DON'T BE SCURRED

MariusLecter posted:

I called in The Master of Disguise(2002).

At some point someone is going to have to do it.

Midnightghoul
Oct 1, 2003

COME ON DON'T BE SCURRED
It's really just 3 hours long

Midnightghoul
Oct 1, 2003

COME ON DON'T BE SCURRED
Of course they got the Pokemon episode where James has giant breasts

Midnightghoul
Oct 1, 2003

COME ON DON'T BE SCURRED
If you are that upset about them having ads I hope you don't listen to them because you deserve the least amount of enjoyment in your life as possible

Midnightghoul
Oct 1, 2003

COME ON DON'T BE SCURRED
I'm afraid to listen to this episode because I don't want my belief that Encino Man is good to be altered

Midnightghoul
Oct 1, 2003

COME ON DON'T BE SCURRED

Rageaholic Monkey posted:

Jeez, the gang thought Solo was far better than I did. That's surprising. Oh well.

Is it at all surprising considering how much they loved the other new Star Wars films

Midnightghoul
Oct 1, 2003

COME ON DON'T BE SCURRED

Beef Jerky Robot posted:

He did a segment on horror movies on some local news a couple of years ago and it's like he was a different person

However he did still say "Bend over and I'll show you" to the anchor

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Midnightghoul
Oct 1, 2003

COME ON DON'T BE SCURRED

admataY posted:

I thought I remember enough from " the fugitive " to not need a refresher watch before the WLM episode , but turns out most of what I remember is from the Leslie Nielsen parody movie " Wrongfully Accused " , not from the actual fugitive so im gonna see if its streaming anywhere and catch up .

Sadly The Fugitive does not have Buzz-em Frog in it