Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

enigmahfc
Oct 10, 2003

EFF TEE DUB!!
EFF TEE DUB!!

Squallege posted:

I've adapted "who could possibly give a poo poo?" into my life and am better for it,

I've been saying, "You're not wrong," a lot lately because of this podcast. Also the "Well godummit!" they say in the Wilford Brimly voice.

I also can't believe my first episode was "The Net", and I have no idea how or why I found out about it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

enigmahfc
Oct 10, 2003

EFF TEE DUB!!
EFF TEE DUB!!
I also use "clickity clack, clickity clack" all the drat time when I talk about writing reports and stuff.

enigmahfc
Oct 10, 2003

EFF TEE DUB!!
EFF TEE DUB!!
I had no idea what 'Snood" was and had to Google it and now I still have no idea what Snood is.

C'mon guys, it Snoke. That's no where near as corny as Snood.....

I have also officially added, "Take it out back and suck it" to my common phrase usage.

enigmahfc
Oct 10, 2003

EFF TEE DUB!!
EFF TEE DUB!!

precision posted:

She's real skinny and a cartoon but I dunno she just does it for me. Now that's a Saturday afternoon.

I'm even more confused now.

enigmahfc
Oct 10, 2003

EFF TEE DUB!!
EFF TEE DUB!!
The Something Awful Forums > The Finer Arts > Cinema Discusso >The most hilarious movie podcast: We Hate Movies: Shut the gently caress Up About Star Wars

enigmahfc
Oct 10, 2003

EFF TEE DUB!!
EFF TEE DUB!!
People at home, Backyard Wrestle with your dogs, and litter the landscape with their corpses.

enigmahfc
Oct 10, 2003

EFF TEE DUB!!
EFF TEE DUB!!
Oh good, this loving stupid, pointless discussion again (in a thread not about the loving movie).

I remember one of their episodes making fun of people who didn't like Superman snapping Zod's neck in Man of Steel. Please stand by while I derail the thread complaining about their opinion...

enigmahfc
Oct 10, 2003

EFF TEE DUB!!
EFF TEE DUB!!

Indolent Bastard posted:

Are there any of their old pre iTunes episodes that are specifically worth checking out?

Halloween III. Watch it as sandwichly possible.

enigmahfc
Oct 10, 2003

EFF TEE DUB!!
EFF TEE DUB!!

Jose Oquendo posted:

Whenever I fart, it's pretty much a 50/50 chance I might poo poo myself.

This is a terrifying situation to live under. Is your diet Taco Bell and Olive oil?

I am in my late 30's and have never poo poo myself. My butthole is amazing.

enigmahfc
Oct 10, 2003

EFF TEE DUB!!
EFF TEE DUB!!

thrawn527 posted:

I genuinely enjoy The Shadow.

And Dungeons and Dragons is one of the worst movies I have ever seen.

I can't wait for both of these episodes.

I've requested The Shadow on previous listener requests, because I genuinely like it and still admit its really bad. It's like the Running Man, or Drive Angry...

Dammit, I should have requested Drive Angry.

enigmahfc
Oct 10, 2003

EFF TEE DUB!!
EFF TEE DUB!!

The Vosgian Beast posted:

So is Olympus Has Fallen the white house takeover movie people like, or the one they don't like?

Yes.

Real answer, I genuinely cannot remember which is which.

enigmahfc
Oct 10, 2003

EFF TEE DUB!!
EFF TEE DUB!!
This thread is starting to get worse than Batman v. Superman.

enigmahfc
Oct 10, 2003

EFF TEE DUB!!
EFF TEE DUB!!

duz posted:

Eh, once we find out this thread's mother was named Martha, everything will be right again.

I have been giggling at Martha Manhunter all day, to the point that I think there might be something wrong with me.

Also, as a resident of Kentucky, I feel that Metallo would be a better leader and representative for the state than Mitch McConnell is.

enigmahfc
Oct 10, 2003

EFF TEE DUB!!
EFF TEE DUB!!

SmokaDustbowl posted:

I know I'm late, but I still have to post this

http://news.nationalpost.com/news/canada/cyril-sneer

Why does Cyrils Sneer's nose look like a used condom hanging from a flaccid dick?

enigmahfc
Oct 10, 2003

EFF TEE DUB!!
EFF TEE DUB!!

Evil Mastermind posted:

I just found an old Gamespot thread with some stuff, and oh poo poo I forgot all about the one time that WCW/nWo made fun of Owen Heart's death.

http://www.gamespot.com/forums/world-wrestling-everything-909106065/the-wcw-epic-fail-files-10013636

e: oops, nevermind

"A fan hit the ring during the brawl which was funny because the fan forgot to sell Hall and Savage's punches but at least he ran away quickly."

enigmahfc
Oct 10, 2003

EFF TEE DUB!!
EFF TEE DUB!!
I want Sean Connery Jackass.

enigmahfc
Oct 10, 2003

EFF TEE DUB!!
EFF TEE DUB!!
Listening to the episode of The Core and my god the discussion about Delroy Lindo melting at 9,000 DEGREES is great. I have no idea how I forgot about this.

enigmahfc
Oct 10, 2003

EFF TEE DUB!!
EFF TEE DUB!!
gently caress it, just listen them all, is what people are really saying (and that's not bad advice).

enigmahfc
Oct 10, 2003

EFF TEE DUB!!
EFF TEE DUB!!

Shirec posted:

if WHM ever had a gang tag

Promo code: HATE

HATE

enigmahfc
Oct 10, 2003

EFF TEE DUB!!
EFF TEE DUB!!
That letter about the old person coming into the theater late was the most STDH.txt they've ever read on the podcast. It even has the 'ma'dam' and everyone clapping trope. I'm surprised it wasn't started with 'this troper...'

edit: oh god, the 'gentle sirs' sign off

enigmahfc fucked around with this message at 14:19 on Jun 30, 2016

enigmahfc
Oct 10, 2003

EFF TEE DUB!!
EFF TEE DUB!!

BexGu posted:

I want, no NEED, to believe that GameMaster letter was real.

The GameMaster letter is the ONLY true letter they have read.

enigmahfc
Oct 10, 2003

EFF TEE DUB!!
EFF TEE DUB!!
The Star Trek/ Limp Bizkit combo toward the end was the best thing I have heard in a long time. My God.

enigmahfc
Oct 10, 2003

EFF TEE DUB!!
EFF TEE DUB!!

The Vosgian Beast posted:

Is Nemesis responsible for Fat Data? If so it gave us that at least

How I see things

enigmahfc
Oct 10, 2003

EFF TEE DUB!!
EFF TEE DUB!!
"And that's the story of how I saw U-571 in the theaters."

We've all been there, man; I say Star Trek: Nemesis...on purpose.

enigmahfc
Oct 10, 2003

EFF TEE DUB!!
EFF TEE DUB!!

Count Chocula posted:

Have you read the comic Saga? It does that, it's by their co-writer on Sense8, and it's awesome and everyone loves it. I think the Wachowskis are adapting it.

Brian K. Vaughan had nothing to do with Sense8 and has stated that Saga wont exist as anything other than a comic because that's what he wants to keep it as.

Just to be on the flip side of things, I really disliked the Speed Racer movie, and couldn't finish Sense8.

enigmahfc
Oct 10, 2003

EFF TEE DUB!!
EFF TEE DUB!!
The worst part about them being on vacation is no Mailbag episode. I mean, i knew there wouldn't be one, but seeing the month go by without one just makes it more....real.

enigmahfc
Oct 10, 2003

EFF TEE DUB!!
EFF TEE DUB!!
The fact that they are riffing on the Amazing Spider-Man 2 (one of the worst loving movies I have ever seen), makes me so happy.

enigmahfc
Oct 10, 2003

EFF TEE DUB!!
EFF TEE DUB!!
Batman and Robin is a really bad movie that's actually fin to watch because it is bad, at least to me. It tries to be fun and campy, but just ends up being dumb and weird and pointless but somewhat entertaining in a "can you believe they actually filmed this poo poo?" kind of way.

A friend dragged me to see it in theaters, and I give him poo poo about it to this day.

Jose Oquendo posted:

Why did they choose to ignore the rule this week?

Because they can and have you seen those guys? They are not very good at sticking to commitments.

enigmahfc
Oct 10, 2003

EFF TEE DUB!!
EFF TEE DUB!!

Calaveron posted:

So on a scale from The Dark Knight to Fantastic Four 2015, how bad is ASM2? It sounds really bloated and despite just listening to the episode, I still felt like they didn't actually speak about the movie

It's barely above Fantastic Four 2015. Such a long and pointless movie, with terrible acting and really dumb/inappropriate music (The loving song that played while Peter is putting the clues together about his dad....WTFuck). Everything dealing with the Green Goblin is terrible and makes no sense.
I'm honestly surprised they talked as little as they did about all the terrible things in that movie, but then again, there was way too much to mention.

Here's the weird 90's-looking music video of Peter looking for his dad....its so loving dumb.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yEz_zs67hwY

enigmahfc fucked around with this message at 20:39 on Sep 8, 2016

enigmahfc
Oct 10, 2003

EFF TEE DUB!!
EFF TEE DUB!!

JackBobby posted:

Just listened to the Substitute 2 episode. Was anyone else disappointed that they referred to Guru as a middling rapper and didn't seem to realize that he died a few years ago?

I didn't, mainly because I have no idea who Guru is, and my Googling finger doesn't need the workout right now.

enigmahfc
Oct 10, 2003

EFF TEE DUB!!
EFF TEE DUB!!
Hey, those near 15 seconds can make or break a person's day.

enigmahfc
Oct 10, 2003

EFF TEE DUB!!
EFF TEE DUB!!

Tiny Brontosaurus posted:

It's more like eight minutes a lot of the time. That's longer than a TV commercial break. It's not exactly arduous to hit the skip ahead button on my podcast app, but there's definitely room for improvement there. That said, I do appreciate that they don't do mid-episode commercial breaks, which would be harder to skip.

I was referring to just the them song itself. I actually enjoy their banter/pitches beforehand because it (mostly) feels like they are loving around.

enigmahfc
Oct 10, 2003

EFF TEE DUB!!
EFF TEE DUB!!

HUNDU THE BEAST GOD posted:

It's really good and sleazy right around the time when Verhofen's schtick was starting to turn people off.

How could any one be turned off by a close-up of a nipple being sucked on by an invisible man (by that I mean, a close-up of a computer animated nipple moving like it's being sucked on)?

enigmahfc
Oct 10, 2003

EFF TEE DUB!!
EFF TEE DUB!!
Eric's completely dry responses and non-practiced jokes (compared to the radio voice and timing of Steven) are the best things about WHM.

enigmahfc
Oct 10, 2003

EFF TEE DUB!!
EFF TEE DUB!!

OctoberCountry posted:

Do Not Worry About Andrew Jupin™

And he's dead....

enigmahfc
Oct 10, 2003

EFF TEE DUB!!
EFF TEE DUB!!

Told ya.

enigmahfc
Oct 10, 2003

EFF TEE DUB!!
EFF TEE DUB!!
After listening to the mailbag, I wish I could change my username to 'Unusually red balls'.

enigmahfc
Oct 10, 2003

EFF TEE DUB!!
EFF TEE DUB!!
I'm honestly surprised they didn't bring up Watto while doing their Quinn impersonations.

enigmahfc
Oct 10, 2003

EFF TEE DUB!!
EFF TEE DUB!!
I legit sometimes proclaim, "The experience is consummated!" after destroying the bathroom, and my wife has never even bothered to ask why I do it simply because its probably one of the least weird things I do around the house.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

enigmahfc
Oct 10, 2003

EFF TEE DUB!!
EFF TEE DUB!!

Lumberjack Bonanza posted:

The Happening is so bad I've had to explain to people in real life that it wasn't a joke.

And before someone here insists it was an intentional comedy, come on.

I know someone who really believes that The Happening is meant to be a comedy and not just a bad movie. She...isn't very bright, sometimes.

I also can't stop laughing at the line, "you ever wanted to hear a Ken doll say the N word?!"