Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Duke
May 19, 2004

The Angel from my Nightmare

“37? Those are Wilt Chamberlain numbers!” and the Clerks goofs killed me. Never seen like the last half of X-files or the 2nd movie but I don’t really think I’m in any rush now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Duke
May 19, 2004

Eraser should be fun for all the James Caan and Arnold impressions

The Duke
May 19, 2004

I could see them doing the films of Kevin Smith but I don’t know how much there is to bust on Tarantino wise. Outside of the Jimmy scene Pulp Fiction is still a pretty good watch.

Anyway, the Wishmaster episode was great, I was already cracking up when they opened with Djinn blowjobs. Hopefully one day they can do them all (as well as every Hellraiser).

The Duke
May 19, 2004

I too think the lack of audio only mailbag is dumb and bad. I’ll begrudgingly watch them at some point but it’d be cool if any of the additional content stayed on the main feed.

The Duke
May 19, 2004

It really sucks people weren’t downloading the mailbags, some of my favorite bits came from there like the dude incredulous about Parademons and THE GAMEMASTER

The Duke
May 19, 2004

Fans of Jesse Ventura are gonna enjoy the Kindergarten Cop live episode, it was a real treat!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Duke
May 19, 2004

OpenSourceBurger posted:

It helps they were one of the first in the bad movie podcast game. I remember listening to them, How Did This Get Made and Was it Really That Bad.

Nowadays That Bad is totally gone from the internet because a fan doxed them and How Did is loving unlistenable.

*Yeah, It’s That Bad

Sorry for the correction but I still think about those beefcakes from time to time and the weak, weak man(?) that brought them down.