Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jose Oquendo
Jun 20, 2004

Star Trek: The Motion Picture is a boring movie

Bip Roberts posted:

It's the only sports movie I like more than Major League. It's also a great example how movies used to acknowledge the working class as normal people and simply can't anymore.

I went to the arena they used for filming it and they've got screen used props, costumes, photos all over the place. It's pretty cool.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jose Oquendo
Jun 20, 2004

BiggerBoat posted:

I feel like that, in total, these guys easily deliver $5/month worth of entertainment for me. I just wish that the paid tier shows would get rid of the ads.

The $8 tier does. It's all ad-free.

edit: Too funny not to share.

https://twitter.com/whmpodcast/status/1783994233919303940?s=46&t=wNf75G2WiIjbMjBMYW-m7Q

https://twitter.com/whmpodcast/status/1783994781108150415?s=46&t=wNf75G2WiIjbMjBMYW-m7Q

Jose Oquendo fucked around with this message at 00:10 on Apr 27, 2024

Jose Oquendo
Jun 20, 2004

May schedule:

Episode 738 – Lethal Weapon 3

Episode 739 – House on Haunted Hill (1999)

Episode 740 – Garfield: A Tale of Two Kitties

Episode 741 – Beneath the Planet of the Apes

Patreon Episodes:

Episode 737 – We Love Movies – Mad Max 2: The Road Warrior

Animation Damnation: Return to the Planet of the Apes: “Flames of Doom” (s1, e1)

The Nexus: TOS: “All Our Yesterdays” (s3, 23), TNG: “Future Imperfect” (s4, e8)

Gleep Glossary: Callista Ming

MelR0210: 90210 “A Presumption of Innocence” (s3, e12), Melrose Place: “In Bed with The Enemy” (s2, e26)

Too Old for This poo poo: Episodes 1.4 - covering X-Men ’97: “Bright Eyes” and “Tolerance is Extinction Parts 1 & 2” (available 5/10), and 1.5 - covering X-Men ’97: “Tolerance is Extinction Part 3” (available 5/24).

The Gleep Glossary should be an interesting one. I won't spoil anything but check out the entry on Wookiepedia if you want a little preview.

edit: gently caress it. She's a force ghost that gets horny for Luke and Luke gets horny for her.

Jose Oquendo fucked around with this message at 23:30 on Apr 29, 2024