Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

NmareBfly
Jul 16, 2004

I posted my food for USPOL Thanksgiving!

At one point I downloaded a movie called You Don't Mess with the Love Guru: Dark Side of the Moon Mix which was you don't mess with the zohan and the love guru overlaid on top of each other at 50% opacity with pink floyd playing until the album runs out, then a bunch of NWA and maybe the hulkamania song? I'd rather watch that on repeat till the end of time than watch Master of Disguise again.

NmareBfly fucked around with this message at 19:20 on Jun 6, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NmareBfly
Jul 16, 2004

One secret about Hannukah is that (many) Jewish people don't actually give much of a poo poo about it as a holiday. It only has the prestige it does because it's near Christmas. They are in no way equivalent besides rough timeframe.

This is anecdotal, of course. I'm Jewish by birth and the only ones Mom ever really had us celebrate were Pesach, Rosh Hashanah, and Yom Kippur.

NmareBfly fucked around with this message at 23:16 on Aug 25, 2015

NmareBfly
Jul 16, 2004

The guys comment on how stupid Daredevil's origin story is, but I think they might not be aware of the true secret of the ooze in question:

NmareBfly
Jul 16, 2004

Here's a whole thread for you.

NmareBfly
Jul 16, 2004

well why not posted:

Also, knowing now what we all know about Channing Tatum, it really moves his character to a comedic space.

Could you expand on this?

Kinda disappointed this episode was only an hour too, but thems the breaks. Better than no episode at all.

NmareBfly
Jul 16, 2004

Literally the only episode of DBZ I saw when I was a kid was the one where goku charges up a spirit ball for 20 minutes then drops it at the end. I think that's a good choice.

NmareBfly
Jul 16, 2004

White elephant party at Christmas, traditional celebration. The gag gift I brought was a copy of Gigli. I ended up with my own copy of Gigli thanks to the way the game worked out. Lots of people have noticed it on my DVD shelf, asked why the gently caress I have a copy of Gigli, then wanted to watch it to see how bad it is. I have seen Gigli upwards of 10 times. It's loving bad. Don't watch Gigli.

E: Since it was a fate I made for myself, I feel like I can't throw it away. My penance for trying to gift someone else Gigli as a joke is that I periodically have to watch it myself.

it's turkey time. gobble gobble.

NmareBfly fucked around with this message at 18:56 on Jan 19, 2017

NmareBfly
Jul 16, 2004

I own Ultraviolet on DVD. :smith:

I don't even have a good excuse, besides working at a video store when I was a teenager. I think I stole it, at least. I'm pretty sure I only ever watched it once. I had completely forgotten how the baddies have candy glass armor for some reason. I had also forgotten everything else, which maybe was for the best.

NmareBfly
Jul 16, 2004

Which is the one with the Romeo and Julliette Law bit? 4? Because I can't wait for them to get there.

NmareBfly
Jul 16, 2004

I watched Goonies end on end for about a month then my parents 'lost' the tape. Apparently it just fell in the garbage accidentally.

NmareBfly
Jul 16, 2004

I really liked the Hulk thing even if it wasn't explained overtly. I took it as a side effect of him growing up a little in Ragnarock -- now that he can talk and has the mind of an 8 year old, he's gonna have the emotional problems of an 8 year old. I can fully believe a sulky Hulk.

NmareBfly
Jul 16, 2004

Spiderverse deserves an on-screen IMO

NmareBfly
Jul 16, 2004

https://io9.gizmodo.com/pippi-longstocking-the-worlds-strongest-girl-is-getti-1838698727

quote:

She’s an impossibly strong pirate heir with a bag of gold and no desire to take crap from anyone. Pippi Longstocking, the red-haired heroine created by classic children’s author Astrid Lindgren, is getting a new film from the folks behind one of the best children’s book adaptations of our time: Paddington.

finally we can get some answers

NmareBfly
Jul 16, 2004

There are things to note about the risks and weirdness of unregulated delta 8 in general but I do gotta say it's fully capable of knocking you right on your rear end and the weed light thing is kinda a misnomer.

NmareBfly
Jul 16, 2004

It's... kind of worth watching the first 10 minutes as a see-to-believe to see how ill advised it is to drop like 6 comic book Proper Nouns all at once. Get to the first needle drop, laugh out loud, then turn it off.

NmareBfly
Jul 16, 2004

If you're rewatching or in an e1 mood can I recommend the first ep of A More Civilized Age? They then do e2 and clone wars and some of Rebels but are breaking from that now to play KoToR so as not to promote struck work. Skip ahead to the Andor parts for a good time too.

NmareBfly
Jul 16, 2004

Renfield
Voyage of the Demeter

Are there any other dracula movies

NmareBfly
Jul 16, 2004

It's not even that! It's 2/3rds of a movie, the directors cut allegedly isn't just pg13 -> R, it'll add like an hour. Maybe that hour will contain some character work for anyone.

NmareBfly
Jul 16, 2004

Saw madam web.

It deserves an emergency episode.

NmareBfly
Jul 16, 2004

Arson Daily posted:

worse, by a lot imo. new death race aint good but my god, the night vision scene in roller ball. my god

I pray they notice the sound effect.

If you've seen the movie you know the one.

It's in the night vision scene.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NmareBfly
Jul 16, 2004

They didn't talk about the best part. :smith:

Unless I spaced out and missed it?

This is real.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d7Dfi-b-qns

They talk about the dialog around here but not the sound effect. At one point I rented this movie on DVD specifically because a friend did not believe it was real.

NmareBfly fucked around with this message at 00:58 on Mar 20, 2024