Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

Drint Blasters posted:

As an Australian I am hype for them to cover Young Einstein, it was on the TV very very often in the late 90's, I've probably seen it 10 times.
If you have a hankerin for more Yahoo Serious he has another movie that is a bit poo poo called Reckless Kelly. In which Yahoo plays Australian folk "hero" Ned Kelly and runs afoul of a corporation who wants to buy his farm.
Starring Jan from The Office!

Watching young Einstein never gave me a hankering for more yahoo serious

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005
Are the boys into sports at all? Major League is a good comedy but it's really a baseball movie (the best baseball movie) and if they're not into sports then they might be sour pusses.

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005
Terminal Velocity would be a good episode.

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005
Main feed only bros unite

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005
I'm not sure if To Wong Foo would make a good episode.

Edit: murder at 1600 is absolutely an episode though

Double edit: already was one

Bip Roberts fucked around with this message at 21:20 on Apr 2, 2024

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

Jose Oquendo posted:

Chris mentioned 'Slap Shot.' If you've not seen it, check it out. It's a legit great movie even if you don't give a poo poo about hockey.

It's the only sports movie I like more than Major League. It's also a great example how movies used to acknowledge the working class as normal people and simply can't anymore.

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005
I'm glad they shouted out Reversal of Fortune which is both very good but also a genuinely weird movie both by its construction and the retrospective reverence of Alan Dershowitz

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

Gyges posted:

I don't know why, but every episode where they talk about Ron Silver I always spend the first part confusedly wondering why they're talking about Rod Serling.

We'd get way more Binghamton content if they were talking about Rod Serling.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005
3 is fine, choose to redouble the amount of Leo Getz from 2 is probably the worst decision. Also the cop killers bulldozer ending is actually one step too dumb.