Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rageaholic
May 31, 2005

Old Town Road to EGOT

DoombatINC posted:

Oh man, if you're a fan of bad Keanu Reeves impressions, there's an embarrassment of riches in this week's episode!
More Mr. Anderson jokes! The podcast gods have answered my prayers :allears:

e: Chekhov's cock, holy poo poo :lol:

e2: Jesus Christ, this Bryan part is going to make me pee on myself. They don't stop!

Rageaholic fucked around with this message at 08:13 on Feb 16, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rageaholic
May 31, 2005

Old Town Road to EGOT

Holy poo poo.

Rageaholic
May 31, 2005

Old Town Road to EGOT

The Vosgian Beast posted:

So is Olympus Has Fallen the white house takeover movie people like, or the one they don't like?
More people prefer White House Down, but I think Olympus Has Fallen was the better of the 2. I expected nothing out of it and what I got was a surprisingly enjoyable Die Hard clone set in the White House.

Rageaholic
May 31, 2005

Old Town Road to EGOT

"Let's dispel with this fiction that Jeff Dunham doesn't know what he's doing. He knows exactly what he's doing."

Rageaholic
May 31, 2005

Old Town Road to EGOT

ravenkult posted:

I watched Requiem for a Dream with my mom :stonk:
Oh you poor, poor soul :ohdear:

Rageaholic
May 31, 2005

Old Town Road to EGOT

Corek posted:

"Michael Caine's name in this movie should be Rio!"
"Hey Michael Caine, you got a saddle for that high horse you've been riding on?"

Rageaholic
May 31, 2005

Old Town Road to EGOT

Everyone in this thread is a Noted Beaver Enthusiast and member of The Beaver Patrol.

Rageaholic
May 31, 2005

Old Town Road to EGOT

bobkatt013 posted:

We all have patches with a sunglasses wearing beaver
https://twitter.com/BrianSchlosser/status/709817434535018496

Rageaholic
May 31, 2005

Old Town Road to EGOT

The Oldboy imprisonment is how South Korea elects its new leader :mmmhmm:

Rageaholic
May 31, 2005

Old Town Road to EGOT

https://twitter.com/ericszyszka/status/713926190030012416

I can't wait to hear this episode hahaha

I felt the same way, so it should be pretty entertaining. More entertaining than the movie itself.

Rageaholic
May 31, 2005

Old Town Road to EGOT

How bad of an idea is it to listen to this episode while at the gym

Rageaholic
May 31, 2005

Old Town Road to EGOT

I think the Alfred in Metal Gear Solid bit and the bit about purposely not teaching kids about kryptonite or slavery in history class in school had me laughing the hardest.

Rageaholic
May 31, 2005

Old Town Road to EGOT

I don't think they ever refer to him as The Dark Knight either, or even The Knight in general.

Rageaholic
May 31, 2005

Old Town Road to EGOT

Corek posted:

Sons of Martha sounds like some far-right group named after Martha Washington.
They did a Metal Gear Solid joke earlier in the episode so I was kinda disappointed when the Sons Of Martha bit didn't reference the Sons Of Liberty from Metal Gear Solid 2. Although apparently they just played the first one.

Rageaholic
May 31, 2005

Old Town Road to EGOT

Corek posted:

They did bring up "Martha Manhunter".
Oh god, yeah, I laughed like a moron at that line.

Rageaholic
May 31, 2005

Old Town Road to EGOT

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mZjnPvBYlz8

Rageaholic
May 31, 2005

Old Town Road to EGOT

"If ya can't talk in front of Jeff Goldblum, how ya gonna ever work with Marty Scorseeeeeeeeeeeez?"

Rageaholic
May 31, 2005

Old Town Road to EGOT

Oh my loving god, the end of that Aeon Flux story :stare: Hahahaha

How?!

Rageaholic
May 31, 2005

Old Town Road to EGOT

Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeere's Juggy!

Rageaholic
May 31, 2005

Old Town Road to EGOT

Empress Theonora posted:

"It's a magma factory, they're making magma... for the troops. For the lava troops."
"This fucker, this magnetic fucker..."

Rageaholic
May 31, 2005

Old Town Road to EGOT

Yaws posted:

I wonder if previous generations were as obsessed with nostalgia/reliving their childhood as this one.
Well my parents, who were born in the 1950s, still have the mindset of the 1950s, if that counts.

Rageaholic
May 31, 2005

Old Town Road to EGOT

I watched Apocalypse yesterday and it was boring as gently caress aside from a few scenes which legitimately ruled.

Rageaholic
May 31, 2005

Old Town Road to EGOT

Cacator posted:

Who's the guy who pronounces mutant as mu-TAHNT and villain as vil-LANE? It bothers me.
Does he do this on purpose or does he legitimately not know how to pronounce them? Vil-lane's started to bother me recently since I've heard him do it several times. If it's a joke, it's starting to lose its luster with me. If it's not, well he should really learn how to pronounce that word haha

Rageaholic
May 31, 2005

Old Town Road to EGOT

OH GROWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUP

Rageaholic fucked around with this message at 04:47 on Jun 17, 2016

Rageaholic
May 31, 2005

Old Town Road to EGOT

"Made famous by Arnold Schwarzenegger!"
"In what?"
"His face :geno: "

Rageaholic
May 31, 2005

Old Town Road to EGOT

A Proper Uppercut posted:

I was jogging while listening to this episode and had to stop because I was laughing so hard.
I was working at an office when I listened to this episode and I had to leave my desk and go to the bathroom because I was literally crying from laughing so hard.

Also I'm listening to the Blame It On Outer Space episode about FEMA Camps with Andrew playing Wilford Brimley, and holy poo poo, this is incredible.

Rageaholic
May 31, 2005

Old Town Road to EGOT

Flapper Pension

Rageaholic
May 31, 2005

Old Town Road to EGOT

Further From Porkins: The Andrew Jupin Story

Rageaholic
May 31, 2005

Old Town Road to EGOT

Oh my god, this Dinesh D'Souza tangent is wonderful :allears:

Rageaholic
May 31, 2005

Old Town Road to EGOT

teen witch posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r7e6gLht6OQ

It is as bad, if not even worse, than the tangent let on. This is a On-Screen worthy "film".

Cabin's back :woop: (is it for good or for a guest spot?)
I saw that trailer before another movie in theaters sometime within the last couple months (I forget which one), but I thought it was a fake trailer. It doesn't even look like a real movie. My mouth was hanging open the entire time I was watching it. I couldn't believe what I was seeing.

Rageaholic
May 31, 2005

Old Town Road to EGOT

BlameSpacePod posted:

P.S.
RIP Blame It On Outer Space 2012-2016.
gently caress :negative:

Thanks for taking the time to fill us in though, Eric. I honestly didn't mind the ads that much, and as long as you guys have a way to keep doing the great work you're doing, I'm down for it.

Rageaholic
May 31, 2005

Old Town Road to EGOT

precision posted:

I thought the white washing discussion was really silly coming just a few episodes after they called for Wesley Snipes as Joker (which would definitely own)

It's called Gods of Egypt, not A Historical Record of Egyptian Citizens.
I watched the movie right before listening to the episode, and in retrospect, while the whole whitewashing argument had some merit, literally nothing about the movie was accurate to real life in any way and the movie was a piece of poo poo so who really even cares?

Rageaholic
May 31, 2005

Old Town Road to EGOT

Pops Mgee posted:

I called in the Marky Mark Transformers, mostly because I NEED to hear their reaction to this scene.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cz9OgW4JAJ8
He's a card-carrying statutory rapist! :haw:

Rageaholic
May 31, 2005

Old Town Road to EGOT

I've been using Downcast for...god, probably like 2 years now? Or close to it, at least. I tried all the others like Overcast and Pocket Casts and Downcast just had the most appealing UI/functionality of them all, I guess. I still have no real complaints about it. I'd gladly pay for it again if I had to. I listen to so many podcasts so often that it rules having an app for them that does everything I want it to.

Rageaholic
May 31, 2005

Old Town Road to EGOT

The first 4 Death Wish movies all legitimately own. I rewatched them like 2 years ago. The 5th one is garbage though.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KRAT1-c7q98

Rageaholic
May 31, 2005

Old Town Road to EGOT

Just finished rewatching Death Wish 3 to prepare for the episode. Jesus Christ, the body count has to be in the hundreds. Bronson just blasts people left and right like it's nothing.

Rageaholic
May 31, 2005

Old Town Road to EGOT

I found this last night and it made me laugh like an idiot:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bUHgz8KOzyM

Also there's one that shows every person Bronson kills in Death Wish 3 and the count goes up to 83 :lol:

Rageaholic
May 31, 2005

Old Town Road to EGOT

clown shoes posted:

Isn't Holes the sequel to Hole?
Head Like A Holes

Rageaholic
May 31, 2005

Old Town Road to EGOT

The Deleter posted:

I saw Transformers 2 in theatres and wanted to die during that hour-long final battle.
I think seeing Transformers 2 in IMAX is one of my biggest cases of buyer's remorse I've had at a movie theater in years.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rageaholic
May 31, 2005

Old Town Road to EGOT

SamuraiFoochs posted:

The last two eps have been like double the file size of other episodes and it loving sucks because I like storing them but if it's gonna be 80 megs a week, I dunno how feasible that is. :(
...is 80 megs a lot? When did that become the case?