Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rageaholic
May 31, 2005

Old Town Road to EGOT

quote:

Ladies and Gentlemen, The Listener Request lines are now OOOOPEN!
What does that mean, exactly? Well, it’s up to you to program our entire March Schedule! The way it works is you dial 1-833-946-4264 or in a more fun way 1-833-WHM GANG, and leave us a BRIEF message of one movie you’d like us to cover. Be sure tonclude your name and where you’re calling from to be eligible and that’s ONE movie per call.
So, what’s eligible to be called in? NEARLY EVERYTHING FOLKS. The 10 year rule is off the table, we just need it be streaming somewhere so that us and other folks can find it. I like obscure, probably VHS tapes as much as the next guy, but lets keep it digital here, friends. And just to be clear, the Phone lines are open for WE HATE MOVIES entries only, so it’s gotta fit that vague parameter.
Patreon Friends! We’d never forget you! You get to email us directly with your picks! Email
whmrequests@gmail.com to request:
- A We Love Movies episode, A movie that you love and you think we’ll love that would
make for a fun 2ish hour chat. Same deal as the WHM requirements, though lets be
smart about it and leave incredibly challenging atrocity films like Zone of Interest for a
less goofy podcast
- For Animation Damnation, we’re gonna need the name of a 30ish minute cartoon and
the specific episode you’re talking about as well as where to find it. If its streaming,
please tell us where and if it’s on Youtube or somewhere else include the link!
-
- The Gleep Glossary! Have a fun Star Wars character you’ve always wanted to hear us riff
on? Let us know! Just shoot us an email of the name of the Character in question!
- The Nexus! That’s right, we’re opening it up to any and all episodes of Star Trek: The Next Generation, Deep Space Nine, Voyager, Enterprise or Strange New Worlds! That’s
exciting right! We just need the name of the show and the name of the episode you’d like to be covered. We're leaving off TOS because we only have a few episodes left to go within the regular run of the show, so no reason burning a request on those few eps.
- For all of the above PLEASE send us ONE EMAIL PER REQUEST, so, if you want to request
something for each of the four side shows that is four separate emails with subject lines
that let us know what you’re requesting, gang! Make it easy on us, please!
- Lastly, sorry NO Requests will be taken for MelR0210. We have to go in order there,
gang!
- Also ALWAYS include your name and where you’re writing from in those emails. We’re
not going to read your email address on the air and dox you, that’s not the kind of show
we are!
So that’s it! Get your calls and emails in now as these lines WILL CLOSE at 11:59 EST on January 31st! Until then, we will be accepting BRIEF phone calls for We Hate Movies episodes via 1-833-946-4264 (1-833-WHM-GANG) and for Patreon requests, we’re accepting emails via whmrequests@gmail.com!
THIS MARCH, YOU TELL US, WHAT TO WATCH.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rageaholic
May 31, 2005

Old Town Road to EGOT

BiggerBoat posted:

I remember enjoying "Blast from the Past" a long time ago
I rewatched it about a year ago after having not seen it in 20+ years and I gave it 3 and a half stars. Brendan Fraser is hilarious in it.

Rageaholic
May 31, 2005

Old Town Road to EGOT

They announced what movies they'll be covering on tour during On-Screen Live:

Atlanta - Gamer

Houston - RoboCop 2

Austin - From Dusk Till Dawn

Rageaholic
May 31, 2005

Old Town Road to EGOT

https://twitter.com/ericszyszka/status/1757433295413932224

lmao

Rageaholic
May 31, 2005

Old Town Road to EGOT

Gyges posted:

When did they talk about the Deadpool trailer?
On-Screen Live yesterday

Rageaholic
May 31, 2005

Old Town Road to EGOT

Listener Request Month 2024 picks:

Main Feed:
Night Game (1989)
Indecent Proposal (1993)
Rollerball (2002)
Young Einstein (1988)

Patreon-
Animation Damnation: Bravestarr - "The Taking of Thistledown 123"
Gleep Glossary: Savage Opress
The Nexus: Voyager - "The Thaw" and Strange New Worlds - "Those Old Scientists"
We Love Movies: The Fugitive (1993)

Rageaholic
May 31, 2005

Old Town Road to EGOT

fishing with the fam posted:

Didn't watch it when it came out, but was pondering giving it a shot with the commentary. But it sounds like its still a hard skip?
Don't watch it, even with the commentary. I did that the other night and the movie is painfully dull and bad. Don't make the same mistake I made.

Rageaholic
May 31, 2005

Old Town Road to EGOT

They announced on OSL that April's theme is going to be Sheenpril. All Charlie Sheen movies.

Rageaholic
May 31, 2005

Old Town Road to EGOT

I loved all the Donnie Darko jokes about Jake Gyllenhaal not bathing in this episode. I'd definitely love to hear a Donnie Darko WLM episode because it's one of my favorites.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rageaholic
May 31, 2005

Old Town Road to EGOT

April Dispatch is out

Episode 731 – Major League

Episode 733 – The Rookie (1990)

Episode 734 – Terminal Velocity

Episode 735 – The Arrival (1996)

Episode 735 – Men at Work

Patreon Episodes:

We Love Movies – Wall Street

Animation Damnation: Skeleton Warriors: “Flesh and Bone” (s1, e1)

The Nexus: TOS: “The Savage Curtain” (s3, 22), TNG: “Reunion” (s4, e7)

Gleep Glossary: Garik "Face" Loran

MelR0210: 90210 “Home and Away” (s3, e11), Melrose Place: “The Two Mrs. Mancinis” (s2, e25)

Too Old for This poo poo: Episodes: 1.2: X-Men ’97: “Fire Made Flesh/Motendo” & “Lifedeath Part 1” and 1.3: X-Men ‘97 “Remember It” & “Lifedeath Part 2”

Once in a Lifetime: Just What the Doctor Ordered