Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mucktron
Dec 21, 2005

"But I've been twelve for a very long time"
So glad someone made a thread for these guys. Their improv and film backgrounds make them the perfect balence of informed and funny.

I also dig how progressive they are and have no problem calling out a film if it's sexist/racist/homophobic.

I'd actually tracked them down after How Did This Get Made had the producer of Skyline come on their podcast and they spent the entire episode back-peddling. WHM being in New York with no connections to "the industry" prevents all that nonsense.

I love their various impressions and running jokes (GODDAHMUT), but usually what kills me is just their throw away lines, "I've SEEN people who run afoul an ape, they look like Gary Oldman in HANNIBAL!"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mucktron
Dec 21, 2005

OldTennisCourt posted:

Also, Steve's story of the guy yelling at his kid during the He-Man Christmas Special episode is in the top 5 funniest moments in the show's history for me.

The second Steve said the guy was wearing an "I Kill Zombies T-Shirt" I knew it was gonna be good.

"You just drank your toy!!!!"

Mucktron
Dec 21, 2005

The entire gang's utter rage and disgust they normally save for lovely sexist/homophobic scenes, at that lovely baby t-Rex puppet had me in hysterics. And their constant bashing on Hammond
"Ohhh! They're just harmless dinosaurs!"
"THEY CAN loving FLY!!"

Mucktron
Dec 21, 2005

PUGGERNAUT posted:

Best tangent has to be the art school guy who loves turtles and Keifer Sutherland.

"Did you ever see Kevin Smith's Tusk? I'm like that but with turtles! I've gone through nine Keifer Sutherland stand-ins already!"

Sometimes their jokes that make me :cry: are the best ones. The gang going back to that Qadaffi comment this week had me in hysterics

"They Qadaffied him!!"