Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nerwign
Dec 7, 2012

My favorite chicken was killed by the other chickens who pecked her until she had a wound under her wing that I didn't see until it was really infected, anyway trips to the vet revealed the had pecked her deep enough to puncture her air sac and she got bronchitis and the antibiotics were not sufficient to save her. :(

I had an iguana who basked in the sun and died of heat stroke, even though she had shade she could have moved to...

Lost the majority of my 20 gallon community fish tank when I was a kid because the thermometer cracked and went nuts and drove the temperature really high.

First-time zebra finch parents are often really crappy at it and I had more than one nest of babies get thrown out onto the cold floor by the parents when they were over a couple weeks old because... gently caress raising kids.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread