Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

To decide to end the life of a pet for no reason other than the fact that you cannot financially condone the continued existance of a pet, is wrong. To end the life of a pet because you think it is "better" to murder that innocent animal is beyond wrong, it makes you insane. Please discuss why euthanasia is wrong itt.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

adventure in the sandbox posted:

What if I have a dissenting opinion, huh?? Can I discuss the Pro side of euthanasia?

Personally in my opinion I think it's not very nice to have a dissenting opinion. Maybe you should make a thread devoted to that :ohdear:

I really can't see any other way to resolve this. I don't think it's a good way to think about things. Death isn't a nice thing and pets should only experience the nice side of life. They are very good and they are innocent in ways that we aren't so we should try to preserve them all the time. There's no reason to end their lives when their lives will end naturally in the safety of their own homes.

For instance I don't think there's any reason really to treat things like we own them either. They are our partners in life and the way that we refer to animals like we aren't just animals too is totally out of scope with everything else in the world.

Like this one commercial I saw on AFN when we were in Okinawa definitely treated animals like 80th class citizens and it just rubbed me really wrong and it probably got a ton of animals euthanized/killed.

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

Pile of Kittens posted:

yeah we should make sure our pets die in as much agony as possible when they get untreatably sick!

We have to so I mean I guess if this is your perspective after the things you've done in your life then okay :love:

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

wtftastic posted:

qft send all animals over the rainbow bridge, tia.

This is utterly deplorable. It is not our choice. We should take care of them until the end.

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

Serella posted:

Fluffy Bunnies I would like to euthanize you

I guess I'm just a blue juice fiend

Well you have ferrets so you get a pass.

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

EAT THE EGGS RICOLA posted:

Fluffy Bunnies how do u feel about abortion

Children<dogs.

Please go back to GWS this is a PET FRIENDLY THREAD and you are not a PET FRIENDLY PERSON because you are a MEAT EATER

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

Yeah guess what you're meat too!!

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

Excelsiortothemax posted:

My cat's upper jaw, nasal cavity and eye socket were being eaten by a cancerous tumour. I guess I should have let him suffer more. Sorry Dash, I guess the tumour would have eaten most of your brain and popped your eyeball to relieve pressure.

My dog could barely stand, walked in pain, shook constantly and was nearly blind. My bad Lazy! I guess we should have postponed your death until you died buried in your own poo poo and piss. My deepest apologies.

Go gently caress yourself.

:lol: are you mad about the internet bro

And yeah I think you should have

Oil! posted:

Sounds like my grandma, guess it's time to lead her across the rainbow bridge.

At least your grandma can consent.

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

Yo, imma blob posted:

wait so you're serious

I'm always serious on something awful dot com

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

thatbastardken posted:

literlly euthanise you are sleves

i dotns ksnwo why ura rsay sthsit s?

:ohdear: I mean, how could you say such a thing to your friends!!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

Errant Gin Monks posted:

Monster.

I let all my animals suffer to the end. But I was kind and withheld food and water so they starved to death before they died of whatever was killing them.

See, this is sensible.

• Locked thread