Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
IronClaymore
Jun 30, 2010

by Athanatos

Yo, imma blob posted:

i worked with an rvt who was really good at injecting unborn kittens still in the excised uterus right in the heart

one time a 2-inch jet of blood came out after the needle :eyepop:

its pretty sucky euthanising critters

They say synthetic meat has the capacity to replace regular meat as a cruelty-free option. But they never mention the fact that to obtain the growth medium they have to get a pregnant cow and jam a huge-rear end needle straight through the uterus into the unborn calf's heart and suck out the rich nutritious blood. (Or it might have been the placenta...no I specifically remember the article saying "heart blood".)

Just thought I'd go off topic and mention how there's nothing more brutal than synthetic meat...unless you feed the pregnant cow euthanised kittens or something for a few weeks before stealing the heart-blood.

Fluffy Bunnies posted:

Yeah guess what you're meat too!!

Humans aren't meat! Not saying that there's anything wrong with it ethically or anything, just that kuru is still a thing, as is CJD. Also, considering obesity statistics, you're hardly going to find a "lean" cut.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread