Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
boner confessor
Apr 25, 2013

by R. Guyovich
Yeah, the fact that the author says "some of my friends even spent a night in jail" as an example of how far they were willing to carry their beliefs is telling.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

boner confessor
Apr 25, 2013

by R. Guyovich

Minarchist posted:

Most of /pol/ is poo poo but RadFems and the modern college leftist outrage mentality are seriously messed up. Hey there's poor people everywhere with no political power why not help them out a bit in tangible ways instead of raging against the patriarchy or white oppression on twitter?

lame internet people pointing out that other lame internet people are lame internet people is so loving boring

boner confessor
Apr 25, 2013

by R. Guyovich
"Please don't talk about white privilege, it makes me uncomfortable to be reminded that my life is much better than other people's for no rational reason."

boner confessor
Apr 25, 2013

by R. Guyovich

Funky See Funky Do posted:

I've always wanted to know. Is D&D a parody debate forum or a legitimate debate forum?

it is a subforum on somethingawful.com

work backwards from there

boner confessor
Apr 25, 2013

by R. Guyovich
Its always funny when someone makes a general statement like "white privilige is bad" and then some butthurt nerd takes it personally and is all "well white privilige never did anything for me, blah blah blah"

Its like yelling "hey rear end in a top hat" in a crowded room and seeing who turns around being all like who, me?

boner confessor
Apr 25, 2013

by R. Guyovich
"Well, if you all think i'm a racist... i might as well be a racist! You forced me into this, I blame you."

boner confessor
Apr 25, 2013

by R. Guyovich
"It's a waste of my time to talk to these people" *continues to respond to every post*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

boner confessor
Apr 25, 2013

by R. Guyovich
*looks directly into camera, waggles eyebrows*

• Locked thread