Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rondette
Nov 4, 2009

Your friendly neighbourhood Postie.

Grimey Drawer

Durzel posted:

More ramblings...

It clicked for me when he started talking about the transition being the hardest part that she was talking about suicide. However her dragging him into it because she thought he was the same was unexpected.

Great hour and a half of TV that I found intensely uncomfortable but intensely fascinating. It has haunted me all this morning, particularly Spall's fate. Brrrrrr. Having worked in retail over Christmas and having to deal with 8 hours of Christmas music, 5 days a week for 3 months I can't imagine what your mind would be like after 476,000 (or however many years it'd work out) yyears of THAT tune. Thanks Charlie! Merry Christmas!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rondette
Nov 4, 2009

Grimey Drawer

Doakes posted:

It's funny thinking about what Hamm could do for entertainment in a world where everyone's blocked. Like I guess he couldn't watch TV because everyone would be blurred on there too, but the ban gets lifted when you die so he could live on old films like 12 angry men where all the actors have passed away.

Yeah I was wondering about that too, I guess would that be the same for music as well??

Rondette
Nov 4, 2009

Grimey Drawer
Here thread have a video of Charlie Brooker, Joe Wright and Annabel Jones talking about the series after a showing of Nose Dive.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HVb2qxhDkrc

Also here is a picture of Charlie and his wife Connie at Halloween this year. 10 points for guessing Charlie's costume (which he actually references in the talk)