Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nerwign
Dec 7, 2012

Entry #1: Skinny baby in a holiday box

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nerwign
Dec 7, 2012

Avshalom posted:

We've got the holiday but I'm not sure about the cheer.

Which of these are your three entries? :D

Nerwign
Dec 7, 2012

Entry #2: Ho Ho Ho!

Nerwign
Dec 7, 2012

Entry #1 - Refurb the Red-Nosed Reindeer got my vote

Nerwign
Dec 7, 2012

Instant Jellyfish posted:

It was super close this time! I actually needed to ask a friend to pick one to break a tie but the winner this month is Stemmler and his fuzzy jewish friend! The floof, the yarmulke, it all came together in a perfect holiday pet picture. Congrats on the win and let me know what charity you would like me to donate to this month!

Thank you to everyone who entered (whether they knew it was a contest or not) and hopefully I will get a new contest up shortly!

I can't always do math, but I don't see a tie? I see Spider Santa getting 3 votes and gorgeous Jewish Kitty getting 2 votes for entry #1 and 1 vote for entry #2. Is the winning count by image or by submitter?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nerwign
Dec 7, 2012

Ah! That's cool. I didn't realize it was by submitter for this contest. My bad. :)

• Locked thread