Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SexyBlindfold
Apr 24, 2008
i dont care how much probation i get capital letters are for squares hehe im so laid back an nice please read my low effort shitposts about the arab spring

thanxs!!!
I've always wondered, is JC killing his brother a taboo subject in Spain or does it get brought up every one in a while?

Also I'm pretty sure every right-winger in Latin America has masturbated at least once to "por qué no te callas?"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SexyBlindfold
Apr 24, 2008
i dont care how much probation i get capital letters are for squares hehe im so laid back an nice please read my low effort shitposts about the arab spring

thanxs!!!
I'm hardly knowledgeable about Spanish politics, but one of the newspapers over here (Chile) has a tie-in subscription to El País. For the most part it seemed like a respectable publication when compared to what passes as journalism over here, but It's kind of amazing to see how laughably biased the paper is towards the PSOE and against Podemos, particularly in comparison with our own media, which is by no extent of the imagination "fair and balanced", but has always gone to great lengths to never appear overtly partisan. EP, on the other hand,
"PODEMOS??! DID YOU MEAN POPULIST SIREN SONG"
"Latest polls show that PSOE has sunk to its historical lowest BUT HAVE YOU SEEN SÁNCHEZ's HOT MUG"
And the columns are even better. "TSIPRAS IS A PAMPERED POUTY MANCHILD AND IGLESIAS IS THE SAME BUT WITH AN UGLY PONYTAIL"

SexyBlindfold
Apr 24, 2008

thanxs!!!

DXH posted:

I would post some of the more ridiculous Op-Eds from ABC and La Razon, the two biggest right-wing rags here in Spain, but all the really good ones are hidden behind a paywall, which I find funny because la mano invisible del mercado libre (the invisible hand of the free market) obviously demands that the consumer pay money for information and then be subjected to annoying ads anyway.

wh-wh-what happens when the marketplace of ideas picks people who are against the invisible hand of the free market, does that mean the invisible hand is punching itself :ohdear:

• Locked thread