Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
BlackTie
Oct 23, 2008

Xibanya posted:

I never heard anyone bring it up. And anyway, anything that happened before 1980 might as well have never happened as far as consequences go - this applies to anyone associated with the old regime. Just look up the niños robados, to barely scratch the surface.

That reminds me, JC's grandson shot his foot off or something so teen Spanish royalty doesn't have a good track record with guns, just sayin'.

He was underage to have a gun permit, so there was also that. Also, that same grandson was the one who stabbed his cousin with a skewer, if I remember it correctly.

Someone who is more up to date should post about el Pequeño Nicolás. He's a rascal who has been involved in a shitload of deals and knows pretty much everyone in politics. He's in trouble for impersonating a CNI (like the spanish CIA) person, sneaking into official events with fake IDs, taking money for fake deals (also some real ones, i think). There's footage from when he was like 15 or so where he's already close to Aguirre. Really funny if it weren't possibly true.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread